Number Plates

[email protected]

RMS Regular
Ok Guys It has been brought to my attention that several Number Plate sellers are selling non reflective plates to save themselves a lot of money in materials but ALL our plates are made with top quality Perspex and reflective backings .

We can make all shapes and sizes , oblong, square , jap import , custom cut , oversize rears etc.

We also are the Ni Distributor for Legal Pressed metal plates .

Last edited:

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi 16v
I'll back Neil too. Sorted me out with some dealer plates for the Golf last year. Service was second to none.

Doesn't surprise me that morons are trying to make a quick buck.

brendy

RMS Regular
Whats the general consensus on plates/surround styles for e60s? currently using a bog standard, no border/surrounds etc and legal plate. Metro suggestions will be responded to in the tone they deserve.:party:

DaddyC

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf V5
@[email protected] I tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full.

Can you give me a message about price for making up front and rear plates cut down to minimum size when you get a chance please (y):grinning:

DaddyC

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf V5
Im meant to be working but will bear it in mind if i get a weekend off (y) Can he cut down plates at the time? Thought that would be a workshop job?

DMCG

RMS Regular
Drives
B7 AUDI A4 S-Lin
Any chance your able to make a plate slim motorbike size plate on metro font

For a front bumper of sierra

Show purposes of course lol

DaddyC

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf V5
Got sorted by Neil with a set of custom sized plates and i have to say im very happy with the finish of them generally as well as he has nicely rounded the edges after being cut down to size. About a week to post out and he threw in some very good sticky pads. So im very happy with the service :grinning:(y)

20190329_152234~3.jpg 20190329_152253~2.jpg 20190329_162542~2.jpg 20190329_162444~2.jpg