numberplates

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
need 2 plates asap - cheapest dirtiest ones as long as they are legal.

someplace around belfast/antrim/ballymena if poss.

dont have the tax book (do we need this for plates?)

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
You don't need a tax book for plates lol. There is a place near the abbeycentre that does them. If you are coming from the top roundabout down the hill, with the abbeycentre on your right, go down to the traffic lights. Take a left and then the next left (fence on either side of entrance) where there is a row of shops. Car accessory place there does them pretty cheap and on the spot too. Or Mike Wileys off Ormeau Rd.

Andy

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
ah merville - do the job rightly.

car is getting inspected tomorrow and need the plates (of the personal reg that was on before).

Dermot

I have about ten different sets in the boot of my car ? If you want i'll give ya a set ? ...lol

Anywhere that does Sign's/Stickers, Any motorfactors etc... Will do them

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Cooper said:
You don't need a tax book for plates lol.
Actually you do!!! It is the law now but don't think too many places ask for it though!

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
Pac-Man said:
It costs me £8 to get a set of plates made up and makes me about £40 in petrol. Bargain!

LMFAO, would these be stuck on using velcro?

Mark

Drives
A3 1.8 T Sport
Pac-Man said:
It costs me £8 to get a set of plates made up and makes me about £40 in petrol. Bargain!

pmsl. £8 why not use black insulating tape for adjustments

aaron_m

RMS Regular
Dermot said:
I have about ten different sets in the boot of my car ? If you want i'll give ya a set ? ...lol

Anywhere that does Sign's/Stickers, Any motorfactors etc... Will do them

why doesnt that surprise me?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.