Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mn5587

RMS Regular
Drives
CLK 55 AMG
Just thought I'd start a thread about this years races. I've got the old TL back on the road for it (first time in years I'm able to attend).

Is there many folk heading up?

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
Live streaming FTW.

Too much ****ing about in recent years....will they race, won't they, sighting laps etc....

NotKG

Banned
it's an option to stream it if the weather forecast is bad, we all know there will be drama over racing or not, i had 2 grandstand and vip tickets bought a couple of years ago for myself and the son, and it was pouring down from the thursday afternoon and never let up. i lost big style, but watched the granny antics online. think there was one race. glad i didn't waste my time going.

NotKG

Banned
you should do a run up to NW200 post, something like all going to meet at fortwilliam flyover(on the bridge looking towards belfast) 8.30am leaving 8.45sharp, (weather permitting) with a red rose on their helmet :p:laughing:

mn5587

RMS Regular
OP
mn5587
Drives
CLK 55 AMG
you should do a run up to NW200 post, something like all going to meet at fortwilliam flyover(on the bridge looking towards belfast) 8.30am leaving 8.45sharp, (weather permitting) with a red rose on their helmet :p:laughing:

Good idea, although my run up to the course is about 1mile! I'd be happy for a meet up somewhere near the course and take a spin round.

NotKG

Banned
so, i'm confused, your a mile away, and its the first time in years, if there was a reason i'd be witheld from the NW200 living a mile away, bike or no bike, that reason would get a punch in the throat. ^o)

mn5587

RMS Regular
OP
mn5587
Drives
CLK 55 AMG
so, i'm confused, your a mile away, and its the first time in years, if there was a reason i'd be witheld from the NW200 living a mile away, bike or no bike, that reason would get a punch in the throat. ^o)

No confusion, I work at sea and this year my leave has lined up for me to be here at the right time. Before that I lived in England for 7 years and couldn't get the time off.

genman

G
8.30 etc might be a bit late for leaving belfast..... I think the frosses is still roadwork central with lots of speed restrictions so expect camera vans.
And if your looking inside the circuit the roads close 9.30 I think

NotKG

Banned
left fortwilliam last year at 9, rolled into metropole 10.20, up the back of the houses and across the road past the bridge, and prime high view in some fella's front steps, seats and umbrellas(if needed), tea, coffee, toilet for a fiver. it's what i call DFR, do ****in rightly :laughing: looking to do something the same or roll round the far end of portstewart and come in maryland ave, chip van and loo there. and they're just getting the power on, so decent spot for a slow camera man like me. a few years back i just lay on the green in the sun and listened to the commentry and stayed with the bikes.
sure you see more on the bbc sports later in the week, it's just for the criac and the ride. :p

Adam

RMS Regular
We'll be heading up on the bikes as long as it isn't snowing! There shouldn't be as much faffing around between races this year as everyone got so fed up with the delays in the last few years.

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
I've a wedding to attend on the saturday this year ffs,
I usually head up for the week. I'll probably take a run up on thursday and bring the young lad with me for the evening races and a dander round the paddock.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Just be mindful of the heavy police presence, both up the coast and carriageway. I'll not be up this year, CBR has decided to throw the toys out and melt the loom at the reg/rec (typical Honda's) and I'm certainly not doing it on the MSX.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
Been last 2 years and have been soaked to the bone and been camping too.

Got free vip tickets last year, was better but debating wether or not to go again this year.

NotKG

Banned
might join ya geraldo for the criac, i'm free all day thursday, just waiting on the weather closer to the time, no point if its a pisser.
i might have trouble keeping up though, take it easy on me
:oops::oops::oops:
-
-
-

;)

geraldo-46

RMS Regular
Drives
Gsxr1000
Just be mindful of the heavy police presence, both up the coast and carriageway. I'll not be up this year, CBR has decided to throw the toys out and melt the loom at the reg/rec (typical Honda's) and I'm certainly not doing it on the MSX.
Get her fixed ! Stinkin hammer

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.