Octane Booster , anyone use it ?

GT_MAXER

RMS Regular
i run NF as a safety net and order off the net.

I can say that as i run the Zeitronix ZT2 wideband i can clearly see the impact of octane booster on AFR and also knock events. I am just a standard subaru and self mapping but it does help if i push boost a little more (especially during boost spikes which i am trying to eleminate). If the map is not changed to suit a good booster you will get plugs sooting up (have you saw your AFR during this time, i would say you are overfueling). @Burt2000 i am also tempted by Meth but if going in tank then it will be sore on fuel lines and injector seals (as well as potentially needing bigger flow), race fuel is probably another solution (again as i am standard turbo and engine) i cannot push enough boost to need any of this unless i advance timing alot (which i do not want to do on standard engine).

Bare is mind there is alot of fake **** out there, when you get your bottle, put a small drop on a metal tile or something and light it (carefully and stay clear), it should be a quick explosive burn and not slow.
Cheers guys, got NF from CAMAuto, £75 next day delivered for 5 bottles.
this is were i get mine.