Octavia vRS Mk1 Part. 3

c_rad

RMS Regular
Had a look at this on Saturday at Kilbroney, The attention to detail is fantastic on this bud! Love it!

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Just realised I see this in the train station every morning! Always admire it, love its boxy shape and its always clean!

cormac81

RMS Regular
OP
cormac81
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Cheers @Gaz VW the poor thing doesn't get driven much. What are you in?

The Car is now fully serviced with the thermostat and Secondary pump replaced. Next up is getting it properly detailed and sealed.

Some photos from the weekend..

20180923_121129.jpg
20180923_121233.jpg
20180923_184729.jpg

cormac81

RMS Regular
OP
cormac81
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
I'd love this.

Defo prefer them with the headlight washers on the front bumper, more aggressive looking or something

I had a notion to buy a cheap black one advertised in Belfast a few months ago as it had the proper xenon set up.

cormac81

RMS Regular
OP
cormac81
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Very nice. Lovely in red. If your ever thinking of selling give me a shout. Always liked these.

Mad notion to sell this at the moment and go for a Golf mk5 GTI.

If anyone is interested send me a PM but it be strong money as it's such a good example and low miles. Mileage is just under 50k and needs nothing.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Mad notion to sell this at the moment and go for a Golf mk5 GTI.

If anyone is interested send me a PM but it be strong money as it's such a good example and low miles. Mileage is just under 50k and needs nothing.
Don’t do it! You’ll be disappointed!

cormac81

RMS Regular
OP
cormac81
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Did I see you in this yesterday Cormac?
Squeaky clean

Sure did boss. How's the s2000 getting on?

Looks like the big Octavia is staying another while. I want to get myself another mk3 golf before making the leap of going from the octavia to a mk5 gti.

Have a new genuine drivers headlamp to fit again just to further freshen it up and have short plates now to go on.

A few pics after a very quick clean today.

20190127_160143.jpg
20190127_160352.jpg

civicglacier

RMS Regular
Drives
F10 / ATR / S2k
Jeezz that is so fresh looking. Was looking at the car before I even realised it was you.

Was the Octavia painted?

S2000 is being more commonly known as s....2000 pieces at the minute. Trying to finish stripping the waxoyl /underseal off before leaving it in to get tidied up and trying to split bushings etc which is absolutely thankless.

Pop round some evening and I’ll get you a heat gun to help with waxoyl stripping

cormac81

RMS Regular
OP
cormac81
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Jeezz that is so fresh looking. Was looking at the car before I even realised it was you.

Was the Octavia painted?

S2000 is being more commonly known as s....2000 pieces at the minute. Trying to finish stripping the waxoyl /underseal off before leaving it in to get tidied up and trying to split bushings etc which is absolutely thankless.

Pop round some evening and I’ll get you a heat gun to help with waxoyl stripping

Fun times ahead! I call round sometime surely.

Daire at Kinnego had painted the bumper for me as it was scuffed. The work from them guys is flawless as you know.

RWL

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
After a few chance conversations/word of mouth I was approached about selling the car. Deal was done today.

Definitely will regret this one but the car is away to a great home. The search for something else is now on..

Don't suppose there were 2 people fighting over it and you could send the one who missed out my way? :joy:

RWL

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Saw that post, what a tube.

Deposit taken on my own yesterday evening - must be the week for selling MK1 Octavia VRS's! Keeping my powder dry on replying to that post until the car is collected and definitely sold.