Octavia vRS TSi

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
OP
Gobsheene
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Well im now sold on Anthracite.

post-3951-0-85586900-1419007474.jpg

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
IVE TAKEN A NOTION FOR ALOT OF THINGS THESE BEING ONE .. LOVELY

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
OP
Gobsheene
Drives
Mini&Corolla
so I added a few bits for Dubshed,

some 19" BBS CH Reps
Blacked out the grill and lightly tinted the headlights

also added a set of 50mm H&R Springs a while back too, think it only dropped the car 35mm however.

F9D14799-F573-4240-B571-80A077A6B872.jpg

C8F8CADD-E0E0-458D-BF27-D45DC1A75B28.jpg

2C94BA37-FC71-42A7-A6FB-144252D6A784.jpg

8ED39D39-E745-452C-872B-47539A7A7E9D.jpg

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Absolutely love that. These really do need 19s to fill those arches.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Excellent taste with the wheels ;), looks great. You didn't take advantage of the REVO sale?

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
OP
Gobsheene
Drives
Mini&Corolla
I'd loved to have taken advantage of the Revo sale but have my money tied up In other things at the moment!

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Not cheap even with the sale lol, loving these octavias at the minute. Didn't like the facelift lights when they came out but have grown on me for sure.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Looked great at the show, didn't realise it was yours because of the show plate. There is a similar example which I see regularly which has those wheels but in anthracite. Great example

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
OP
Gobsheene
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Thanks folks! Really enjoying it, at the moment.

Big thanks to Michael @ Polished Alloys and Alan @ CarSceneGfx for spraying the wheels ands making up the new centers!

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
I could see myself going back to one of these in petrol at some stage, if the right one turns up.....
Im surprised I've never seen a limited edition one up on here TBH

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
OP
Gobsheene
Drives
Mini&Corolla
I'm contimplating selling it at the moment so if any one would like a look give me a shout :grinning:

Fancy freeing up a little cash and getting something smaller again.

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
OP
Gobsheene
Drives
Mini&Corolla
I toyed with the idea of selling buy I just cannot realistically afford anything else that I'd really like at the moment so i've just improved on what I have by added a few little touches to the car over the last few months.

The car suffered with the common lacquer peel on the spoiler so had that resprayed and the grill done along with it in gloss black. Also took the time to have the wheels refurbished in BMW Ferric Grey 2 to hide the imprint of every curb in Carrickfergus from the previous owner. All done by GMG in Nutts Corner, great lads!(y)(y)

I was given a little eBay carbon fiber aerial by a mate which I fitted, but the black anodizing turned red over winter so i wrapped it in matt black vinyl to take the bad look off it.
The same as this, but mine didnt say TRD
$_12.JPG

Jamesy @ Carnology, tinted the back three windows for me to protect my 4 month old from the 3 days of strong sunlight we get a year, as I abhor those stick on sun-blinds and wont have them near the car.

I added the facelift badges to the wheels and ordered some new wheel nut covers, unfortunately the locking wheel nut covers didn't fit (n)(n)

20160508_131349.jpg

20160508_131404.jpg

20160508_131427.jpg

20160508_141251.jpg

Due to have a demountable tow-bar fitted this incoming week so that we can use our new caravan, yes. I have become middle class as ****. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
OP
Gobsheene
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Thanks @Steve, it's a hard colour to photograph, in some lights theres a bronze to it.

Really wasnt a kick in the ass off the photoshop I done earlier in the thread!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.