Odered a big yoke

Audi_TTS

RMS Regular
So, with 2 kids under 4 and all the craaap that needs hawked about with them the A6 Avant no longer met the criteria of large family car. will be popping that up in the forsale section soon.

Paid my deposit on this during the week and expected delivery is December - Bought for the first time ever via Drive the deal - Belfast were nowhere near it in terms of price. Im one of the few people it seems that liked dealing with them lol so it's a pitty they couldnt get close as even a grand off id have saved myself the hassle of travelling over to Grimsby Audi of all places.

Q7 Black Edition in Navara Blue - The Black Ed comes with pretty much everything as standard - Only options were the paint and Virtual Cockpit plus which is £175 and I cant work out what it does over standard cockpit and neither can the sales guys at Audi but i have a feeling if i dont get it it'll annoy me. Love the new interior in these!

Looking forward to bussing about the place in the not too distant future.

Q7.jpg

Audi_TTS

RMS Regular
OP
Audi_TTS
Is the virtual cockpit not the digital dials?

yeah it is. The car comes as standard with virtual cockpit - The option for £175 is Virtual Cocpit Plus - The PLUS bit must be exciting lol - It'll be a wee bonus

Reactions: Ben

Audi_TTS

RMS Regular
OP
Audi_TTS
How big are your kids if an A6 Avant isn't cutting it?

That looks class in that colour, look forward to seeing some real photos.

Tiny wee people - Big Car seats. can just about squeeze a small passanger in the middle - We will be doing more passanger carrying so needed the 7 seats. The colour is class. Was on a Q8 in the belfast showroom. toyed with all black to save £750 but Mrs thought it looked too gangster which weirdly was why i liked it.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Very nice. Seen a few of these on the roads recently and they look great on the road. What engine is in it?

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
How big are your kids if an A6 Avant isn't cutting it?

That looks class in that colour, look forward to seeing some real photos.

Clearly told the Mrs the avant wasn't big enough as an excuse to get a new motor 😂

Q7 looks class, hopefully the time flies for you and can't wait to see the pics

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Love that and the colour! These are a big car so should be great for the kids and all the extra stuff. Audi are really on it at the minute with the styling and interiors I think, I love the new Q8 which is smaller than the Q7 weirdly. Look forward to pics in the metal.

Audi_TTS

RMS Regular
OP
Audi_TTS
What's that in pounds and pence? 3.0? The new Audi badging wrecks me, though I understand why they have it that way.
Yeah the 45 and 55 are the Diesels at 230 and 280bhp and the 3.0 petrol is the 50 with 340 beans. Watched something yesterday which said the new designations have been introduced and will make more sense when all electric.
Why travel to collect and not just pay someone a few quid to being it over for you?
Already got a quote. £350. Will depend on how work is at the time I guess. I’d love the trip!
Clearly told the Mrs the avant wasn't big enough as an excuse to get a new motor 😂

Q7 looks class, hopefully the time flies for you and can't wait to see the pics
It’s been a long 9 months negotiating with her lol

Audi_TTS

RMS Regular
OP
Audi_TTS
Love that and the colour! These are a big car so should be great for the kids and all the extra stuff. Audi are really on it at the minute with the styling and interiors I think, I love the new Q8 which is smaller than the Q7 weirdly. Look forward to pics in the metal.
We actually went to look at the Q8 but realised you lose a lot of space over the 7 and you have to spec the diddies out of it to make it look well and the discount isn’t as tasty. The Q8 was in the Navarra blue and it looked cracker.
This is why we need a bigger car
361DCC43-A6E3-4282-9743-B1C91CCFC388.jpeg
D97B2911-0C54-4735-960C-D8E4ADB828E9.jpeg
266317A3-6CAD-49C3-9FE9-3D0FA0C23F94.jpeg

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Roof box at a couple of hundred quid would have worked out a bit cheaper... 😐

It’ll be a slow few months waiting on the Q7 arriving I’d say.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
We actually went to look at the Q8 but realised you lose a lot of space over the 7 and you have to spec the diddies out of it to make it look well and the discount isn’t as tasty. The Q8 was in the Navarra blue and it looked cracker.
This is why we need a bigger car View attachment 291974View attachment 291975View attachment 291976

I think rather than bigger car you maybe just need less stuffs 😂

That's an excessive amount of crap to be hauling

I remember going on trips with myself, my brother and sister in the back and parents in front. With enough baggage for the 5 of us 😂

But I suppose I'm a bit anti SUV lol

Audi_TTS

RMS Regular
OP
Audi_TTS
I think rather than bigger car you maybe just need less stuffs 😂

That's an excessive amount of crap to be hauling

I remember going on trips with myself, my brother and sister in the back and parents in front. With enough baggage for the 5 of us 😂

But I suppose I'm a bit anti SUV lol
I have printed this off and given to the wife.
Roof box at a couple of hundred quid would have worked out a bit cheaper... 😐

It’ll be a slow few months waiting on the Q7 arriving I’d say.
A wee apartment for a single man would save me a lot more!!