Wanted: OEM Chrome grilles e9X

RevT

RMS Regular
I may have a set of these sitting in the shed, I’ll check tomorrow for you. 👍🏼

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
I’m not entirely sure. Mine are deffo pre LCI. If it’s for an M3 they might fit as I don’t think the M3
Got the fancy brighter front LCI headlights. Always wondered why?

ALN

RMS Regular
OP
ALN
Drives
Clio 182
Yes need LCI. Actually after 2 sets I think

One for e92 M3 and one for e91 though not sure the difference

Reactions: PDK

RevT

RMS Regular
LCI E90 has the single piece kidney grills, pre-LCI are split and have the top section screwed into the bonnet.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Yes need LCI. Actually after 2 sets I think

One for e92 M3 and one for e91 though not sure the difference
What are they for? The E92 M3 ones are the same as E92 pre-LCI grilles. Even LCI M3s still use pre-LCI grilles.

LCI E91 grilles I believe are different again.

I’ve a pair of full chrome M3 grilles, and a pair of E92 LCI grilles that are chrome surrounds with black slats if you needed either

ALN

RMS Regular
OP
ALN
Drives
Clio 182
What are they for? The E92 M3 ones are the same as E92 pre-LCI grilles. Even LCI M3s still use pre-LCI grilles.

LCI E91 grilles I believe are different again.

I’ve a pair of full chrome M3 grilles, and a pair of E92 LCI grilles that are chrome surrounds with black slats if you needed either
Thinking I kind of prefer the chrome over the black grilles so looking and OEM set for both cars. Have you the chrome on chrome on your m3?

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Thinking I kind of prefer the chrome over the black grilles so looking and OEM set for both cars. Have you the chrome on chrome on your m3?
I’ve the chrome with black slats on my M3. Didn’t like all black but wanted different to all chrome. My full chrome ones need a bit of cleaning but I’ll tackle them tomorrow and send you pics.

Reactions: ALN

ALN

RMS Regular
OP
ALN
Drives
Clio 182
I’ve the chrome with black slats on my M3. Didn’t like all black but wanted different to all chrome. My full chrome ones need a bit of cleaning but I’ll tackle them tomorrow and send you pics.
Must check out the black on chrome too as I sort of discarded that option for some reason

ALN

RMS Regular
OP
ALN
Drives
Clio 182
Jesus lads found a set from my old coupe when out tidying the garage. Totally forgot I had them and thought id sent them with the car lol. Would take a mint set though for coupe and set for E90/91 non coupe LCI

Reactions: Ben