old Skool Cruising

Roy81

RMS Member
Drives
Vauxhall Sport
Well cones and tyres already sorted.
I'm heading out now to fit my Laguna splitter and get some Prodigy recorded onto tape borrowed from my mate !

Jap-an-easy

RMS Regular
I would be up for a Sunday night reunion! Back in the day me and my brother loved going to Bangor with his Rover Turbo with the boost turned way to high!! ( car that Mark Luney used to own) hunting down anyone how wanted a race - good times : )

Rover-Turbo.jpg

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
I'm up for that if it's closer to the summer and the Rallyé's ready! Had some... memorable... nights up in bangor/bishopscourt/antrim/the port etc with @Ruth, @BBSBOY and the rest of the hallions.

Chris_E90

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 320d, GSXR
Is there still a country fried chicken up there? For us it was always a few laps of the town then round for a box of grease then go park up n munch!! Few times if we got down before it all kicked off we'd go play the slots in palladium i think it was/is called

andymac1981

RMS Member
Drives
Clio 172
I remember one night going for a mun ch and something happened and went to set my cheesy chip with mayo up on the dash and managed to tip it all out over the car I had just spent the whole Sunday cleaning! It found its way everywhere including the air vents. Needless to say everyone thought this was hilarious and I think my rage just made it even funnier to them!

Couldn't beat a chicken kebab on chip with chicken gravy from country fried chicken!

kristen

RMS Regular
Drives
Meganers250
I remember one night going for a mun ch and something happened and went to set my cheesy chip with mayo up on the dash and managed to tip it all out over the car I had just spent the whole Sunday cleaning! It found its way everywhere including the air vents. Needless to say everyone thought this was hilarious and I think my rage just made it even funnier to them!

Couldn't beat a chicken kebab on chip with chicken gravy from country fried chicken!
unreal chicken from there! lol

Roy81

RMS Member
Drives
Vauxhall Sport
Kev, How many kids have you to need all those cars ? lol.

Nissan Note and old 3dr Clio