old Skool Cruising

jimcupra

RMS Regular
If I went it would be a sh1t box diesel oh how I wish I had something quick and petrol. That is the goal to get back to a nice car. As for a reunion some things are better left in the past. For a start plod will be all over it no chance of any messing about.
What kind of cars would everyone bring now days

Roy81

RMS Member
Drives
Vauxhall Sport
They wouldn't know who to stop and pick on if everyone was in family diesels, lol.
Would look like a bunch of pensioners meeting in the car park for ice cream then all hell breaks loose !

Roy81

RMS Member
Drives
Vauxhall Sport
The new young recruits probably never heard of Bangor Cruise. Except for old stories from the tea room !
Would be like scene from Fast and Furious where they all leave the garage at once and cops dont know what car to follow.
All us splitting from the car park and some old couple get stopped for doing a burnout !

Roy81

RMS Member
Drives
Vauxhall Sport
Good thinking !
Everyone get these disguises on for leaving.

So when is this happening ?
What date would be momorable to everyone ?
I reckon a few of us will still be in mod'd cars. Also I know a few Twincams defo guaranteed to show so if its like the old times there'll be a diffing session afterwards.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
I remember working in Bangor and on my way home grabbing a kebab from Picolos and eating it in the lower car park. Got to know some folks who always seemed to be hanging around. A guy Chris, who got called Big Show, and a girl called Dearbhla. Here, that reminds me, @Paul RS, did you own a blue 106 at one stage?

Chris_E90

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 320d, GSXR
As for dates, im good any sunday night, with enough notice might even book the momday off so theres no rush to get down the road, maybe even tuesday aswell so the aul body clock can readjust after being up past midnight lol

Id be in my e90 3 series, sensible enough car though im still stupid enough to be lowered with 19s etc!

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I remember working in Bangor and on my way home grabbing a kebab from Picolos and eating it in the lower car park. Got to know some folks who always seemed to be hanging around. A guy Chris, who got called Big Show, and a girl called Dearbhla. Here, that reminds me, @Paul RS, did you own a blue 106 at one stage?

Nope, I had a red Fiesta. Remember chasing you round one night for ages when you started floating round Bangor. That was the first time we talked to you. Think you had a Clio then? Blue 106 was most likely @Johnski . Big Show has moved to Aus and I haven't seen Dearbhla for years.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Get some diesel down! Bottom of Grays Hill.

10320603_822186117828467_8889522928216798372_n.jpg

andymac1981

RMS Member
Drives
Clio 172
How about a trial run this Sunday sort of like a mini meet? A few of us just getting together for a chat put faces to names ect. The clio is off the road at the minute so I would be along in the family wagon!

Roy81

RMS Member
Drives
Vauxhall Sport
Would be good to have somewhere to go on Sunday night again. Where will we meet ?

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
LOL split second of Fly in my car with me in that. Was chatting to him the other day trying to convince him to come over with the pretence of Dubshed but didn't reckon he'd get enough from it.

There no way what used to happen could be re-created. We'd all be in prison by monday evening.

andymac1981

RMS Member
Drives
Clio 172
Why don't we set a date and see if we can get a few interested? Even it was just a fraction of the people that used to go it wold be good crack!