Wanted: Old sofa / suite

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Hi

I'm ooking an old suite or sofa for a wee rental if anyone has anything knocking about? Nothing fancy or expensive as it'll more than likely get wrecked.

Ideally Belfast or surrounding.

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
In-laws might have one in Portadown. Brown leather or faux leather type thing. Wouldn’t be much money I don’t think

Mont

RMS Regular
OP
Mont
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Thanks. Hoping to find one closer to Belfast as wouldn’t have access to a van for long.

Charity shop a good idea too actually. Didn’t even think about that

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
There’s a big charity shop down in the riverside complex in Lisburn where car care centre used to be usually have plenty

Boksic

RMS Regular
Action Cancer maybe, I know they used to deal with furniture too.

Ormeau road if you're calling in, they've a couple of other stores about too, or I'm sure if you phoned they would give you a steer anyway?

azzymo

RMS Regular
Drives
Bikes
We're about to redo our front room so will have these going spare. Real leather, no tears, hard wearing comfy settee. Haven't listed them yet but the pair of them are yours for £100 if you come and lift them. We're in Doagh, 20 minutes from town.

Attachments

• IMG_20220126_162737281.jpg
    IMG_20220126_162737281.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20220126_162943646.jpg
    IMG_20220126_162943646.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 23

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Habitat restore, one in Ards too.
Actually surprise you what they get in I keep and eye on them.
Redid the garage with carpet tiles for 50p a tile, new and got office furniture out of them before.

Mont

RMS Regular
OP
Mont
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Got sorted. Thanks everyone for the advice.

@azzymo that's a lovely set - would be great for a man cave or something. Good luck with the sale!

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
We're about to redo our front room so will have these going spare. Real leather, no tears, hard wearing comfy settee. Haven't listed them yet but the pair of them are yours for £100 if you come and lift them. We're in Doagh, 20 minutes from town.

What do these measure please?