Old/Used Detailing Products - WHY?

Jonesy

RMS Regular
Bump
Anyone any spare stuff laying around they are looking rid
Literally have none and need to get my a** in gear and start to wash these vehicles regularly ( no show cars, general washing)
Got a bucket and grit guard off Eddie.open to anything else

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Don’t suppose anyone has a product called wet glaze 2.0 laying about not being used?

Can’t get it anywhere anymore sadly and I loved it

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
FB_IMG_1600368748730.jpg

Just a heads up for everyone autobrite is having their anniversary sale in 2 weeks with up to 75% off . @Eddie_ any recommendations 😂

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
View attachment 295602
Just a heads up for everyone autobrite is having their anniversary sale in 2 weeks with up to 75% off . @Eddie_ any recommendations 😂

Don’t think I have ever used any Autobrite products! If I have I can’t remember so they mustn’t have been that good lol.

Edit, that’s a lie... I have their brush set and tried Magifoam before!

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
I've never had any of their stuff interested to hear others opinions on it.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Likely the usual type of sale ,75% of the least bought item and 10% of the rest .

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Have these buckets (1 is perfect and the other isn't as I reversed over it, as a result it has a bit of a leak)

Free to whoeve wants it. No grit guards as I used them for my new buckets.

Collection from BT22

20200919_100759.jpg

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
View attachment 295602

Their sale is pretty much my fav annual online purchase. I bought an Autobrite lance and their magifoam over 10 years ago and have been hooked ever since, it can take a couple of weeks before the order is delivered because of the volume of orders that get placed but it's always worth the wait.

Few recommendations off the top of my head are:

Magifoam snow foam, I've bought several other makes over the years and always go back to it.
Banana Gloss shampoo
Purple Velvet shampoo
Cherry glaze
Repel
Grim reaper drying towel

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
@Mel thanks for the recommendations. Not that I need any more cleaning stuff 😂 but will keep and eye on the sale.

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Have a cleantec snowfoam extension for a nifilsk fitment. I think it needs a clean as the spray isn't as great as it was. £10

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
Might have some waxes up for grabs if there's any interest, will post later

Could trade for pre wash/foam/shampoo etc....