Omega Elite 3.2 V6

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
Who knows?
So, after teasing you guys enough, here is my latest acquisition, a 2001 Omega Elite 3.2 with full Irmscher body kit that I picked up from @C20LET this afternoon.

And whilst I’ve only had it an hour or so, I completely love it!

4D319937-7F2D-438A-AE75-E08A693A0147.jpeg
492A4455-7204-40CF-9271-9DE5CC8A7D19.jpeg
A4575E48-7B56-4671-BB67-76669D490A65.jpeg
045714DD-C423-4EE3-96FF-87F55B300529.jpeg

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Still have a soft spot for these. Look forward to seeing your usual tinkering!

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Nice one Brian, welcome back to the dark side. That would look cracking on a 17 inch elites as Eamo says.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
tbf that is cool :cool: love the weird colour and the fact its lpg, HTD!

Also I actually really like the wheels, bound to be a brave note of her? bound to be great to be back in a petrol

Last edited:

Paul.

RMS Regular
First thought I had was “is this a Blackie thread?”

Second thought I had was “is the diff welded yet?”

Yes to both by the weekend yeah?

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
First class! Thought you were mad letting go of the BM but that gets a major thumbs up.

when I was a teenager my old boss asked me had I any ideas on what he could do to make his omega look sharp. It was only a year old and I talked him into that kit a the big Irmsher wheels, was a lovely car.

health to enjoy!

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
Who knows?
Come from Bangor?
It did indeed mate, though it appears that it was in Glengormley before @C20LET had it
tbf that is cool :cool: love the weird colour and the fact its lpg, HTD!

Also I actually really like the wheels, bound to be a brave note of her? bound to be great to be back in a petrol
Yea best of both worlds lol. And absolutely great to be back in a petrol! She does sound good, but not obnoxious.

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
Who knows?
First class! Thought you were mad letting go of the BM but that gets a major thumbs up.

when I was a teenager my old boss asked me had I any ideas on what he could do to make his omega look sharp. It was only a year old and I talked him into that kit a the big Irmsher wheels, was a lovely car.

health to enjoy!
I did say it would take something special to lure me away from the BM! Lol. Thanks bud

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Very nice I don't know how I didn't see it coming I had it in my head you were going to buy a Legacy with an ej30.

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
Who knows?
Very nice I don't know how I didn't see it coming I had it in my head you were going to buy a Legacy with an ej30.
To be honest it was good timing. After I was made the offer on the Beemer I posted a “wanted” type ad on Jim55 Fakebook page. Was inundated with scrap and a couple of good offers but nothing that really piqued my interest, that’s when @C20LET contacted me offering me this and it was a no brained!

Tried to tell myself to be objective when I went to see it, but as soon as I sat in the drivers seat it was sold! Lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.