RMS Regular
Drives
Focus st
Screenshot_2022-06-30-10-05-54-56.jpg

MustangAlly

RMS Regular
Drives
Corvette
My dad had a mk1 focus 1.6 zetec and I drove it a few times and it handled fantastically and felt pretty nippy. I bought a mk2 1.6 and it was very disappointing by comparison.
I near killed myself in a Mk1 focus! It rolled across the road and then down a 20ft drop! Needed a crane to get the car. All wheels and bumpers gone! When it arrived at a rest there was a fence post through the windscreen and right beside my head. That experience wasn't fun.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
It's probably been to the moon and back several times as a private limo service... Won't be cheap to keep going.

salster

RMS Regular
Drives
mini
in my younger days while working in a major Vauxhall dealership i used to fit alarms and sunroofs in nearly all Cavaliers whilst doing a PDI on them. The alarms fitted to them were pretty much useless.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
We had one of these as family car between 98-01. 2.0i 8V in Maroon with a cream interior, lethal handling thing at any speed except pedestrian. Comfy on long schleps though which we were doing a lot of at that time. The Mrs tried her best to kill it a couple of times, caught it on a high dividing kerb between driveways with our neighbour ripping the sill from the b-pillar to the rear arch and bursting a tyre, bending a wheel and the rear beam. That took a weekend of frantic bodywork / mechanical work to sort. The second time she rear ended a couple of farmers on the way to a protest at Stormont, they were happy about it... 8o| It was on the day I'd handed my notice in at Shorts in 2000 and there was no way I had the spare cash for a replacement car at that particular time and it was written off by the insurance so I got it back and rebuilt the whole front end, new front panel and slam panels welded in, new bonnet, facelift bumper and a whole car respray over the next couple of weeks. Actually was good craic, diverted me from all the other things going on at the time.