Once common cars that you don't see anymore

bill

Banned
This thread is like my wish list of some of the cars i always wanted. Here is another a blue Lotus Elan used to see a blue one with the number plate covered with glass and loved the shape. £10000 for this wee one ah if only i was rich.
lotus.jpg

eamon343

RMS Regular
Was it a darkish blue @bill ? Saw one on the sydenham bypass a few times, there was a few bugs in the rear number plate and i wondered how you would clean them out

bill

Banned
Yeah mate @eamon343 i think thats why most people removed the glass. I believe they where wee rockets.
Wheeler dealers USA did one but i missed that one.

colin84

RMS Regular
I have seen an Gold early model Granada around the Abbeycentre a few times, seems to be a daily driver.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
There is a house in N'ards which has a lot of hot hatches from time gone by sitting in the drive, astra, nova, clio williams, it is like a glance into the 90's.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
Seen a Maestro in Bangor at the weekend but more interestingly (to me anyway) was a Mk1 Punto SX behind me coming to work today, looked clean and cared for too

brendy7

RMS Regular
20191017_073306.jpg

Only pic I have at the min they are only out the front of the house on till I get my shed built hopefully in the next week. Nova and astra are projects the maroon astra is my every day driver and the clio is a William's rep it's just a we derv but got the clio that was for sale on here with the 1.8 16v running gear so planning on doing an engine swap with it
20191017_073326.jpg

There new home once I finish it here hope to be the next week or 2