Online detailing supply shops

Cro

RMS Regular
I find myself needing to pick up a few things, online now obviously. Haven't needed to in a LONG time and would have used cleanyourcar in the past. Any other decent ones to check out or are CYC still decent?

Usually i'd pick up local but i'm in need of microfibres, finishing pads and a new snow foam lance so recommendations welcome :grinning:

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Polished Bliss, free delivery on orders over £35! On £3.50 below that.

Also use gtechniq.com as both cars are ceramic coated.

Anachem for stuff delivered or I call into Procar for local guys.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
As said the ones above, I use detailed online, newcustomer10 iirc gets 10% off and they run free postage on everything.

k20_chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything Boring
Forgot how expensive buying the basic car cleaning things can be, wish I was more organized before I finished up at work.
£14.95 shipping to the south aswell from where I ordered, oh well, itll keep me occupied

zafturbo

RMS Regular
It bugged me that an online store the other day in England wouldn’t deliver to N I foc same as rest of the uk but there ROI branch would deliver up to me for a cost of £14.95 for an order costing £27 😂

k20_chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything Boring
The shipping cost are a bit over the top some times. Most of the bigger courier company's charge the same cross border and others aren't that expensive but customers seem to be charged way over the top

RegalComps

RMS Regular
In2detailing is the best to buy from
Free delivery over £50
Use code 10percent as well
Huge range and very efficient

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Forgot how expensive buying the basic car cleaning things can be, wish I was more organized before I finished up at work.
£14.95 shipping to the south aswell from where I ordered, oh well, itll keep me occupied

Autopia are in Roscommon, carry a decent range of stuff and postage is 4.95 I think and 10 to get into the north. Used them before and was no problems.

Tweek

RMS Regular
At Reformed Car Care we do click & collect and delivery, normally have offers on the gtechniq range, over the weekend there we had 15% off

Last edited:

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
I didn’t want to start a separate thread just for this. Saw this posted on detailing world. seems a decent price For a morolex sprayer

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
The shipping cost are a bit over the top some times. Most of the bigger courier company's charge the same cross border and others aren't that expensive but customers seem to be charged way over the top

I offer free delivery, north and south for orders over £30

for orders below that it’s £4.85 (which is what it costs me for NI - NI (NI - ROI is a bit more but I don’t do that much to the south)

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Any recommendations where to pick up some decent microfibre cloths for car cleaning?

hippyross

RMS Regular
Someone selling Autobrite products on Facebook in Newtownards with free local delivery.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Any recommendations where to pick up some decent microfibre cloths for car cleaning?

I was just about to post this deal. WoWo Products are doing 75% off certain products on their website until midnight either tonight or tomorrow night. Brings a 3 pack of microfibres down to £1.13 or something silly.

I bought all of the below and as shown it was only £23.43 inc delivery.

D3A6E535-6508-4C5D-B370-292E81F6352B.jpeg

J55NI

RMS Regular
I was just about to post this deal. WoWo Products are doing 75% off certain products on their website until midnight either tonight or tomorrow night. Brings a 3 pack of microfibres down to £1.13 or something silly.

I bought all of the below and as shown it was only £23.43 inc delivery.

View attachment 278146
Seems full price when I look now?

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Yeah sorry they show as full price but discount is automatically applied at checkout.