Online detailing supply shops

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Bollox I only seen this now .i need a load of stuff ,anyone recommend d somewhere for m/f cloths at decent money .

As above I have a one off 75% off discount code. I’ll be placing an order over the next day or two if you wanted I could order for you and then post on to you.

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
CF986861-B648-43E4-82A6-AA225B888E13.jpeg

Only managed to try on their hoody so far! Will update when I get it actually used!

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
@Chris100 & @mark19 did you guys get a dispatched email? If so, when? Cheers

I received an email on the 12th as well, my order was actually just delivered.

had a note inside advising that due to the demand they didnt have any mesh bags left of the drying towels, they said they would send them as soon as they were restocked and also give me a code for 50% of my next order as an apology.

stuff feels like great quality, at 75% it was a steal. Nice customer service with the second discount code.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Got mine today, decent haul for £20 , plenty of microfibers and drying towels for using up cheap. No net so they also sent me a 50% discount code. Quick service for that price and all that's going on.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Mine came today and I’m really impressed with the quality. Bargain for everything aswell.

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
I kinda wish I had of ordered the Wheel Drying Cloth and normal Drying cloth now when they were so cheap 😤

RevT

RMS Regular
I ordered a good few cloths and they arrived today, just stuck them in the ‘spares’ drawer in the shed. Dirt cheap. I didn’t get a dispatch email but they arrived with the postman this morning.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Used the 50% discount code and ordered a heap more microfibres and some applicator pads etc. Always useful to have a surplus of that stuff.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Used the drying towel today on the wife’s car and was quite impressed with it. Decent size and got her disco sport dried no problem.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Used the wheel drying cloth today and was proper impressed with it. Little microfibres are decent too.

J55NI

RMS Regular
Got my delivery yesterday. Great quality for the ££. Anyone else order some kneeling pads? Some smell of them alright! lol

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Drying towel is far too small. Washed the CRV yesterday and needed to get my bigger Britemax drying towel. I'm going to see about getting a much larger towel next.

Wheel wash mit and dedicated drying towel were very good. Nice addition to my arsenal.

Haven't tried the m/f towels yet.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Drying towel is far too small. Washed the CRV yesterday and needed to get my bigger Britemax drying towel. I'm going to see about getting a much larger towel next.

Wheel wash mit and dedicated drying towel were very good. Nice addition to my arsenal.

Haven't tried the m/f towels yet.

I dried the wife’s discovery sport with no issues with the towel.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I only bought the drying towels for hard to reach places as I barely touch the paintwork with a towel now since getting the DI vessel, so they are big enough for my requirements.