Online detailing supply shops

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Drying towel is far too small. Washed the CRV yesterday and needed to get my bigger Britemax drying towel. I'm going to see about getting a much larger towel next.

The Feck's Philosophy Professor Plush Drying Towel is by far the best drying towel I ever used, the Anachem one isn't too bad either to be fair.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
GSM is important if they’re for drying.

if they are just cheapies for working with like cleaning door jambs etc <200 Is fine.

for drying I’d be looking at minimum 800 (but my 800 towel - the big blue - I prefer for quick detailer etc.

anything in excess of 1000 will be nice for drying but they do get heavy and tough to wring out

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
GSM is important if they’re for drying.

if they are just cheapies for working with like cleaning door jambs etc <200 Is fine.

for drying I’d be looking at minimum 800 (but my 800 towel - the big blue - I prefer for quick detailer etc.

anything in excess of 1000 will be nice for drying but they do get heavy and tough to wring out

i use the big grey towel you supply to dry my car and it’s brilliant never tried the blue one for that. Used to use the blue one to give a quick buff after a wax before ceramic coating.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
I’ve loads of WoWo cloths and drying towels as they are a sponsor over on VWROC so often run promotions. Wash the microfibres on their own as the red dye runs even after a few washes

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
I think I'm like everyone else and wishes they had bought more

IMG_20200519_112042.jpg

Screenshot_20200519_112804.jpg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I don't, just plough on. When it comes to washing them, hot wash, detergent only (no softener), tumble dry.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Anyone places not mentioned in the previous pages that people use. Trying to get gyeon tyre cleaner and the new soft99 rain drop, seems most companies or either out of stock of one or don't supply the other.
Tried Blok51, clean your car, my car cleaning, in2detailing, ultimate finish, clean and shiny list goes on.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Anyone places not mentioned in the previous pages that people use. Trying to get gyeon tyre cleaner and the new soft99 rain drop, seems most companies or either out of stock of one or don't supply the other.
Tried Blok51, clean your car, my car cleaning, in2detailing, ultimate finish, clean and shiny list goes on.

I have Gyeon tire cleaner in stock, but my online store is still a work in progress. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I’ll be back in on Wednesday so you can either email me graeme@paintsandcomponents.com or ring me on 02827663090 and I’ll send it out to you.

Bronk

RMS Regular
I usually just ebay for detailing stuff when i need it except for when i need anachem goodies

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
For anyone who missed out on the Wowo discount they dropped me a message earlier in the week regarding some super offers which will be dropping this weekend & they asked me to pass onto the forum.

I’ll post up the info when it goes live but hopefully those those who missed out last time they will be able to pick up some great deals.

👍🏻

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
That the offers for wax stock or they running extra for rms 🤞

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
That's my basket sitting 😂 always wish they'd do the shampoo and all what they used to back in the range.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
That's my basket sitting 😂 always wish they'd do the shampoo and all what they used to back in the range.

Wowo SHOULD be stocking shampoo, wheel cleaner again at some point but not in time for the sale unfortunately. I always liked their wheel cleaner which is why I asked the question.