Online detailing supply shops

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Constellation Chemicals have 50% off today only also. Code - WAXSTOCK. Small brand which I’m sure not many will have heard of but their snow foam is excellent, fallout remover is very good as is their ceramic quick detailer. If you’re ordering 3 bottles postage should come in at around £3.

Have tried a good bit of their stuff.

4F74CCF0-6433-4D36-B102-0A3B7D2AB020.jpeg

Philljdm

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
Constellation Chemicals have 50% off today only also. Code - WAXSTOCK. Small brand which I’m sure not many will have heard of but their snow foam is excellent, fallout remover is very good as is their ceramic quick detailer. If you’re ordering 3 bottles postage should come in at around £3.

Have tried a good bit of their stuff.

View attachment 287897
What's there wax like ?

MarkM

RMS Regular
I bought a load of stuff from the last woowoo sale, tbh, apart from the fantastic kneeling pads, I think the sale prices were just about right for them, no bargains imo, I’d hate to have spent full money on them! The microfibres are a bit too tight and not much use for removing wax imo, I prefer a looser knit (!)

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I really like the alloy drying towels, really great for keeping my satin black wheels in tip top condition.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
That wasnt all of the table only what I could screen shot.

Walder

RMS Regular
Got my order just a heads up to anyone using the microfibers.

Used a damp one with doing a bit of filling in around windows and used it to wipe off excess. Turns out the dye runs when they are wet as when I then soaked it and rang it out nothing but red water. Just incase anyone is using them for light coloured interiors etc

MarkM

RMS Regular
Got my order just a heads up to anyone using the microfibers.

Used a damp one with doing a bit of filling in around windows and used it to wipe off excess. Turns out the dye runs when they are wet as when I then soaked it and rang it out nothing but red water. Just incase anyone is using them for light coloured interiors etc

Thanks for that, save a lot of hassle. I’m really not impressed with the cloths, cheaper and better to be had out there!

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
I got some in the last sale but there are inside rags to me, without the gsm I wouldn't put them to paint. My own doing but I've seen stuff wreck my paint work before, years ago.

But my Constellation Chemicals order landed and the air freshener 😍.

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Thanks for that, save a lot of hassle. I’m really not impressed with the cloths, cheaper and better to be had out there!

Havnt tried their normal cloths, but not impressed with their car or wheel drying towels, doesn’t dry the whole car without getting too water logged and leaves little fibres- far more impressed with the big yellow Meguiars one

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
But my Constellation Chemicals order landed and the air freshener 😍.

What did you order from CC?

Also, has anyone used AM Details products? My social media newsfeeds have been filled with advertisements and I’m wondering if there is anything worth trying!

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
What did you order from CC?

Also, has anyone used AM Details products? My social media newsfeeds have been filled with advertisements and I’m wondering if there is anything worth trying!

Got the air freshener, snow foam and apc just. Snow foam will be used at the weekend hopefully, other two seem grand so far.

Am pushed the social side with sale about the last 3 weeks.

Anyone used aenso or duel auto car products? Seem to be everywhere too.

Alastair_S

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTI PP

I've heard good things about his clay bar, seems to be highly recommended.