Online detailing supply shops

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Anyone tried moonshine products, keep popping up for me. Sprayers seem decent and the bottles are a good idea although I have dropped and threw mine about at times, price point seems to be the same as others so not sure they've it sorted fully imo.

Product-Image-Quickshine.png

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Do you like those thumb trigger sprays?

I took them and tried them and didn’t really like them as I found you had a lot of thumb fatigue especially if used with wheel cleaners etc.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Never tried them. Suppose it depends what your used to? Still wary if glass is still a good way to go or not.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Complete dropped the ball on this one but they havent much up but wo wo is doing all items at 2.20 for black Friday. Most is sold already.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
If any one is interested car parts for less have turtle wax products on sale.
Decent saving on.
Screenshot_20210107_110248_com.android.chrome.jpg

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
General everything microfibers I get out of home bargains they do a pack of 20 for 3.99. Wouldn't let them on the paint work though. Wowo hasn't posted in months also.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Haven't seen anymore deals on the wowo stuff since @Eddie_ posted. Could do with a load more microfibres.

I get my parents to grab me a couple bags of these when they are in glasgow - washable and reusable depending on previous application of course

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182

I get my parents to grab me a couple bags of these when they are in glasgow - washable and reusable depending on previous application of course
I get these same ones but order on Amazon for extra couple of quid. Good value

KIRKLAND SIGNATURE 713160 Ultra Plush Microfiber Towels 36 Pack, Yellow Amazon product ASIN B00GARQKII

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
I’ve a few WoWo ones left as I used a load recently so ordered these based on one of the links in a White Details video. No idea what they’re like though

The Rag Company (10-Pack) 16 in. x 16 in. Professional Edgeless 365 GSM Premium 70/30 Blend Microfiber POLISHING and AUTO DETAILING Towels (Gold) Amazon product ASIN B0166U4PRG

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
how many cloths do you guys realistically want?

I have new microfibres in stock - 40x40 and 250gsm so fairly thick (better than previous ones)

I could do a deal on 5 packs (50 cloths in red, green, yellow or blue) for £25 so 50p a cloth?

Deal to RMS only, and based on 50 cloths only

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d

I have new microfibres in stock - 40x40 and 250gsm so fairly thick (better than previous ones)

I could do a deal on 5 packs (50 cloths in red, green, yellow or blue) for £25 so 50p a cloth?

Great offer Ross, randomly what colour are your cloths? @Big Pimp

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Great offer Ross, randomly what colour are your cloths? @Big Pimp
These 250gsm are available in 5 colours.

Blue, Green, White, Red, Yellow

I can do an even higher quality 300gsm which is the same as my glass cleaning cloths for anyone who has used them
There will be a slight increase in price - probably around £30 for 50 cloths and these are available in

Black, Blue, Brown, Dark Blue, Dark Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White, Yellow

Let me know and I’ll arrange a group buy when we get numbers

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I'd be willing to split a pack of 50 with somebody 50 would be too many for me to use quick enough. They would go mouldy in my leaky damp shed.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7

Any idea what blend these mf's would be mate?

80/20, 70/30?

sauce

RMS Regular
Drives
tdi golf
I've 3 200L barrels if anyone wants them?
1 200l barrel ptfe based wax
1 200l barrel ph neutral snow foam
1 200l barrel car shampoo

My intentions where to down fill and sell as brand car care under culture but with all the events past wile covid , family commitments , selling my car culture social media page and cost to bring products to market I never got around to doing anything with it.
The products are custom made and fragranced , coloured by a well known chemical company in england. The 3 barrels are costing me over £1000 but would be happy with £300
Ps you need means to move /transport
Anyone with any interest let me know
Images etc can be provided

Wife would appreciate the barrels out of the yard.