Active Deal Online Web Design Training Package With 21 Courses Including Dreamweaver And Photoshop For £99

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy_mcc

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R 7.5
99 quid for something that is widely available for free on the internet is still a bit expensive to be honest.

There is loads and loads and loads of free tutorials for every language you can think of on the net, save yourself the money.

edit. from looking at the content on the course, I must say that, there is a lot of industry standard tools that are covered, like IBMs Webshpere application server and rational application developer, so to be fair, it isnt the usually 'web design' course that covers just basic html and css. BUT.. what I would say is that I think there is too many sections, 21, to be covered in 12 months, thats only leaving two weeks per module, so I assume it is only covering the very basics of each, alot of which you will probably never need. My point being you would probably end up learning little about everything, rather than focusing on the basics

My advice would be to have a look at some free online tuts for HTML + HTML5, CSS + CSS3, php, MySQL, javascript and maybe some JQuery. You will be able to build most websites with those, obviously more advanced systems will need some more languages brought in like AJAX, action script, perl etc

Have a look around www.webdesignerforum.co.uk if this sort of stuff interests you, there is load sof info on there, and a lot of guys that know their stuff and are more than happy to answer any questions.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.