Oooooossssh my new vans :-) blackwatered

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
Drives
Hundeye
Check out the new beasties

41518797b5baf7fa4b38d709aaf99142_zps9f6ad4a1.jpg

Loving them

Looking forward to collection, or maybe delivery ;-) on Tuesday !

Get the finger out Andy

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye
Look great Paul!

Really like these vans full stop my friend. Looking to upgrade all our berlingo vans to them.

Going to keep the berlingos as spares :grinning:

Maybe a dog van on the cards if I can sneak one out

Cess

RMS Staff
See them all the time in the city. Didn't know they were yours

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Looks great Paul!

Our fellas still say they loved the Experts over anything else! Hated the Merc Vitos. Just got new kangoos there. Getting all sorts of mpgs and cost savings!!

Get yourself the new Mini Clubvan!! :p

Jason

RMS Regular
3 seaters Jason.

What's the 1.6 like in these ? These are both the bigger engined version with 6 speed boxes
1.6 engine is a parcel, avoid. 2lt is the way forward, great mpg out of them too

Tempted to buy a few more, just waiting to see if the popularity of them picks up. Not many on the road.

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye
1.6 engine is a parcel, avoid. 2lt is the way forward, great mpg out of them too

Thanks for that I was choosing between the two at the same time and went for the bigger donkey. Didn't see 90bhp being enough once there was a load on board

Jason

RMS Regular
Theres plenty of power in the 1.6 but the design of the engine is **** lol for ever skipping timing, eating turbos or wrecking there cams, not saying the 2lt is without its issues but its a safer bet.

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye

Tempted to buy a few more, just waiting to see if the popularity of them picks up. Not many on the road.

One of these is an ex Peugeot lease and the other was Citroens demo lump. As you say not many around but a good few coming of 3 year leases soon I think. They are both 3 seaters by the way J

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Really like these vans full stop my friend. Looking to upgrade all our berlingo vans to them.

Going to keep the berlingos as spares :grinning:

Maybe a dog van on the cards if I can sneak one out

Yeah they're good vans, we got a new one earlier this year but it's only the 1.6HDI 5sp and it's pretty underpowered IMO, so you were right to go for the bigger engine.

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye
MPG didn't look that different and I think road tax was the same too woodchop so decided on the bigger lump. Pretty decent driving position. I really like the sliding doors on both sides too.

stephen85

RMS Regular
Drives
Astra h
Both great looking vans, we got the new hyundai iload and having sliding doors on both sides is very handy. It's a great van aswell IMO.

Graphics look decent.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.