Oooooossssh my new vans :-) blackwatered

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye
Often the driver has the biggest effect on fuel economy !

Who drives the vans ? The likes of a 60mph speed limiter could make a huge difference to economy if they do a lot of miles.

And given speed limit for all the vans posted above is 50mph on Singles and 60mph on dual's, maybe not a bad idea ? ( unless you're owner/driver of course )

Motorway is full 70mph..lets face, there arent that many miles here anyway

The only time they exceed 60mph is on the way home LOL :party:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Looks great mate. The boys in Blackwater had fun trying to get the old wrap off one of the vans.

On the subject of new vans we have a new transit connect lwb due for end of March time.

Only problem is I got the 95bhp engine when I meant to get the 6speed 115bhp one. Wonder have I made a mistake, or will a remap sort it out?

Can't wait though. Just need a set of ST wheels or something to finish it off now!

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye
Looks great mate. The boys in Blackwater had fun trying to get the old wrap off one of the vans.

On the subject of new vans we have a new transit connect lwb due for end of March time.

Only problem is I got the 95bhp engine when I meant to get the 6speed 115bhp one. Wonder have I made a mistake, or will a remap sort it out?

Can't wait though. Just need a set of ST wheels or something to finish it off now!

95bhp will be sweet, wouldn't worry, did you get the Trend model ?

thewhitevan

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus Eco, nova
Yeah mate.

Air con, wind deflectors, tow bar and rear view camera are what have been specced along with bulkhead with load through system
Nice one the new connect is a class looking van I have seen a blue one with colour coded bumpers and nice alloys and its the business ! It was in the ford college though not out yet

finlay harp

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A6

That will require a visit to OBD. I don't fancy driving it up the Glenshane with a full load and Pat in the passenger seat!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Paul what engines are in these. The one I lifted today is 90bhp 3 seater in white.

Done 100 miles so far and its been great but a little sluggish off the mark.

So handy loaded with sliders each side.

Have the dog crate ratchet strapped into the back to get the boys to pet sitter in the morn safely haha

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye
Paul what engines are in these. The one I lifted today is 90bhp 3 seater in white.

Done 100 miles so far and its been great but a little sluggish off the mark.

So handy loaded with sliders each side.

Have the dog crate ratchet strapped into the back to get the boys to pet sitter in the morn safely haha

Mate I'm almost tempted to get myself a van for dog transport, been looking at ex police dog units lol top notch

Think you are in the 1.6 there graham

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.