oops again.

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
well iv waited a fair few years for this to happen, after having loads of them in the 80s its time, and today was that time, went to look at it, had a spin and il be bringing it home on tuesday..
it aint a garage queen, its not had the whole resto job just a nice honest LC, motor was removed and sent of for a full health check, seals etc as it hadnt been used that much and its running and sounding sweet as a nut..
its a matching numbers bike which seems to be a selling point in the LC world. iv no interest in silly numbers i just want a nice bike i can ride and enjoy.

Dave..

RMS Regular
well iv waited a fair few years for this to happen, after having loads of them in the 80s its time, and today was that time, went to look at it, had a spin and il be bringing it home on tuesday..
it aint a garage queen, its not had the whole resto job just a nice honest LC, motor was removed and sent of for a full health check, seals etc as it hadnt been used that much and its running and sounding sweet as a nut..
its a matching numbers bike which seems to be a selling point in the LC world. iv no interest in silly numbers i just want a nice bike i can ride and enjoy.

That is lovely, my mate had one when they first came out. So much nicer to ride than an X7.
I had an RD400 and the 350 LC was much nicer and sounded great with a pair of cans on it..