Orange Krate motorised model kit - collectable

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Dominoka

RMS Regular
Drives
Nova/Vento
Selling this for my Granny, it belonged to my uncle when he was young. 'Had to have' for Christmas, but never actually built it. Its dated 1978. Seen them on Ebay US up to $250. Looking £50 if anyone wants it.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
eBay it mate, When dad was selling all his old ActionMan gear he was offered £5-15 per figure and like £10 per car etc locally, managed to get £95 for one figure and a tank sold for £80 on eBay and everything else went for £20+Collectors on there go nuts for things like this.

Dominoka

RMS Regular
OP
Dominoka
Drives
Nova/Vento
They dont go for much on ebay UK from what I've seen, only in the US and I cant really be bothered with all the hassle of posting it internationally.

JonnyM

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW MINI
They dont go for much on ebay UK from what I've seen, only in the US and I cant really be bothered with all the hassle of posting it internationally.

For an extra £100 i would be bothered with the hassle

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.