Our Man in Japan: Mazda Museum, Hiroshima

TAZ6416

RMS Regular
Drives
Eunos Roadster
See the blog feature on this - Although not a frequent forum poster, I have been a member of RMS since the late 90's and I have owned the same car for roughly the same time, an Eunos Roadster imported from Japan in December 1997. And earlier this year, I got to visit where in was made, in Hiroshima, Japan. Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Brilliant write-up, looks like a great trip 😎

I trust you enjoyed the rest of Japan as well, it's an amazing place! Would love to go back there some time!

TAZ6416

RMS Regular
OP
TAZ6416
Drives
Eunos Roadster
Brilliant write-up, looks like a great trip 😎

I trust you enjoyed the rest of Japan as well, it's an amazing place! Would love to go back there some time!

Yes, I basically had a smile on my face from the moment I got off the plane until I to back on again.

We did Osaka, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyoto, Tokyo. Crammed a lot in, but didn't do as much car stuff as I would have liked as I had my kids with me.

I had to spend 3 days in Tokyo Disneyland and one day in Universal Studios to keep them happy #firstworldproblems

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
I thought you were talking about James May’s new Amazon show, it reminds me I’ll have to renew my prime membership for when it’s on

spoddysrx8

RMS Member
Drives
mazda rx8, mx3
Thanks for the write-up. Loved reading all about it, being a big Mazda fan and owning an rx-8 and an import mx-3 (az-3).
Know a few people who have been to Japan and some day I plan on a trip there and especially Hiroshima to see the Mazda factory and museum.
Really nice of the curator to come down and see your daughter as she was not feeling well.

I would have loved to bring that little green rx7 fb home with me, they are so rare now.

TAZ6416

RMS Regular
OP
TAZ6416
Drives
Eunos Roadster
Know a few people who have been to Japan and some day I plan on a trip there and especially Hiroshima to see the Mazda factory and museum.

If you need any advice when you do decide to go, sure send me a PM.

If you are doing Hiroshima, I can really recommend a day in this place, it's amazing. And only 30 minutes from Hiroshima.