Overload Ballynahinch Sunday March 31St

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Saw this on Facebook..........

Screenshot_20190227-213332.png

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
I think people should make an effort at things like this otherwise it's sure to fail.

Agreed but its perception of what the event is going to be like before hand, be that perception right or wrong. A good few folks, myself included, don't want to head out with the wife and child to a car park with smokey vag dervs reeking and farting, or r plated corsa's leaving a black line up the car park. There is people that will only head to that type of meet, and fair play to them, they are also car enthusiasts just a different type to myself. Whereas the cars and coffee at the down royal, you know what your going to get before setting off.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Agreed but its perception of what the event is going to be like before hand, be that perception right or wrong. A good few folks, myself included, don't want to head out with the wife and child to a car park with smokey vag dervs reeking and farting, or r plated corsa's leaving a black line up the car park. There is people that will only head to that type of meet, and fair play to them, they are also car enthusiasts just a different type to myself. Whereas the cars and coffee at the down royal, you know what your going to get before setting off.

You mean you wouldn’t want to see the big Surf rolling through there bellowing out clouds of thick black smoke...? T’****s wrong with you...? :scream:

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Might take a run over since it's only 10mins away from me (y) If it's just a bunch of "bai's" in reeky vag's I'll just go visit some friends instead lol Can't say I've actually been to or heard of a proper cruise (in the traditional sense) in about 10 years lol Bangor car park or Bishopscourt was always my usual spot, even the odd night in at the old cinema in Lurgan or Portrush used to be pretty good craic provided the company was good and the cars semi-decent :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.