Owner of cars with "Cobain" reg. in Bangor area.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Seen around Bangor a metalic red Ferrari with "Cobain" reg, then a few weeks later in Bangor a blue one with the same or similar reg. Then today a Porsche with same or similar reg !
Same reg moved onto 3 class motors , or similar reg on all 3 ?
Anyone seen this?
20170503_165828.jpg

Last edited:

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Saw a blue 488 spider yesterday in Bangor, I presume it was his. Stunning looking car, unusual colour for a Ferrari as well

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Hard life for him having 2 Ferrari nd whatever other cars and a yacht ,never mind the house he must have .lucky man I must say.

dartagnan

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi Q7
Drives like an absolute p***k of truth be told. Money seems not to buy sense.
Personally I believe he has an identity crisis or some other mental issue. A couple of weeks ago he did a complete circuit of Bangor town centre thrashing the revs etc as in ‘look at me and look what I have’.
He’s probably up to his eye balls in debt and when the next financial crisis pops along it will all be gone. In 2009 there were some great deals to be had on Porsche and the like as the banks called in the debts and the high paid jobs in the city whent out the door and they had to offload their cars and other assets at knock down prices.
Probably not a drug dealer or you would like to think the PSNI would be all over his highlighted assets 😂

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Wow.... some sweeping assumptions there. Unless you know, might be best to not say anything cause only makes you sound bitter.

Seen the cars about, and in the car park of the section of airport for private planes. Fair bloody play to him. Great plates as well and do hope he's called Kurt.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
He’s definitely not called Kurt lol.

Seen the cars about, and in the car park of the section of airport for private planes. Fair bloody play to him.

I know a guy who is friends with him and seen videos of them on a private plane, heading to various places in Europe for a weekend. Hes living the dream if you ask me lol.

Statler

RMS Regular
Drives
Slowly ;-)
Was in directly front of me on the Sydenham Bypass one wet morning, leaving gaps and giving it beans. Sounded nice.
Have seen the red one around Bangor too.

azzamut

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo ,GS430
He's called Mike i believe. Property developer... i have seen inside his house.

Some Pad (y)

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
Defo not a drug dealer. Came from an IT background and now a property developer.
Has just finished a development in Holywood with 8 houses averaging £650k a house (y)

moparopkop

RMS Regular
Drives
vw golf
Def not a dealer....Owns rights to a well known betting site amongst other things....all started from a poker site he created many moons ago...which was sold on to an American company....and as stated above his property development....

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
He’s probably up to his eye balls in debt and when the next financial crisis pops along it will all be gone. In 2009 there were some great deals to be had on Porsche and the like as the banks called in the debts and the high paid jobs in the city whent out the door and they had to offload their cars and other assets at knock down prices.

Happy days with your knowledge of property cycles you must have cleaned up during the down turn.