Owner of cars with "Cobain" reg. in Bangor area.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Personally I believe he has an identity crisis or some other mental issue. A couple of weeks ago he did a complete circuit of Bangor town centre thrashing the revs etc as in ‘look at me and look what I have’.
He’s probably up to his eye balls in debt and when the next financial crisis pops along it will all be gone. In 2009 there were some great deals to be had on Porsche and the like as the banks called in the debts and the high paid jobs in the city whent out the door and they had to offload their cars and other assets at knock down prices.
Probably not a drug dealer or you would like to think the PSNI would be all over his highlighted assets 😂

That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on this forum. And that's saying something.

Fella has a few nice cars, does well for himself, enjoys his money. So by default he has a mental issue, is in debt to the balls and he's going to lose it all any second now. Oh and he sells gear. Class.

Last edited:

acsmyth

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra
That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on this forum. And that's saying something.

Fella has a few nice cars, does well for himself, enjoys his money. So by default he has a mental issue, is in debt to the balls and he's going to lose it all any second now. Oh and he sells gear. Class.

Typical Norn Irish attitude, tear down anyone that does well for themselves.

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
He used to lived a few doors up from me. House seemed to come alive after midnight. The Ferrari got a quare raking straight from cold. I didn’t think he was married, seemed to live alone. Curtain twitchers R us.

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
There is another blue 488 in bangor. Saw it this afternoon with no front plate and assumed it was him. Past it again later and it's an English reg.

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
I seen a Blue 488 parked in Ards today. Reg was three letters then 488.

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
There is another blue 488 in bangor. Saw it this afternoon with no front plate and assumed it was him. Past it again later and it's an English reg.
Is it Kal. If so I used to work with the guy. Weird seeing a blue convertible Ferrari pull out of KFC.

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Absolute bellend. His driver is a complete bellend too, probably the one doing all the revving around towns in a car that's not even his.

avo5021

RMS Regular
I can make out the Reg Ferrari reg that reads COBAIN, but for the likes of me I can’t figure out what the Blue ones reg should be before it was ‘manipulated’

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
Own a supercar and not be a RMS member you are automatically a C#*t/dealer/in dept. But be a RMS member and buy a supercar your a hero.. lol
Mr cobain whoever you are, you sound like a guy that's enjoying life not on a website fishing for likes lol

Dam i wish his name was kurt...

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
If I'd a Ferrari I'd be bouncing off the limiter too, not for people to look at me but for the sheer joy of it. The fella's life choices seem to have paid off for him financially and that always brings out the green-eyed monster. Maybe he is a cock, I don't know him, but I know someone in the same boat, self made from working class roots and he's one of the nicest gents you will ever meet. In my experience the cocks are the ones that have inherited it rather than earned it.

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Whoever owns that I’m presuming owns the Nursing home opposite my house, parks there on a regular basis along with another fine specimen bearing 19GY
Gilbert Yates. He's a property fella and probably owns numerous other business ventures.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
I can make out the Reg Ferrari reg that reads COBAIN, but for the likes of me I can’t figure out what the Blue ones reg should be before it was ‘manipulated’
He must fire whichever plate he fancys on as i seen it with Cobain on the blue one.