Oz alloys

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Is there any oz retailers in the country.its been years from I have bought aftermarket wheels and only really know of cookstown and place in magherafelt and motorsport and spares .thanks .

zafturbo

RMS Regular
OP
zafturbo
@Alan B sorted me out with some at a very good price!!! Would definitely recommend the boys in top gear ni
What do they do rick?? Accessory shop or are they the car sales place .what have you on yours chum .??.i seen a set on a car but have no idea what there called only that there from oz.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
7C533836-8540-43A9-B9D1-3B7D5A84B755.jpeg

FAACE47D-8401-4F28-BE25-4F2103553EAF.jpeg

I’d be putting a set of Ultraleggera on if it where me 😃

@Davey@Procar might be able to help with supplying OZ?

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
What do they do rick?? Accessory shop or are they the car sales place .what have you on yours chum .??.i seen a set on a car but have no idea what there called only that there from oz.

Car sales places but Alan looks after wheels and tyres iirc! Very professional and looked after the rims exceptionally.

Oz have a great choice, as Eddie had said ultraleggera is a good choice, as is the leggerita? If that's what they're called

I went with a new design last year called hyper GT
20180913_161042.jpg

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Isn’t much that performance alloys in Antrim can’t get. Massive online retailer check there website. Also sell over the counter

zafturbo

RMS Regular
OP
zafturbo
Isn’t much that performance alloys in Antrim can’t get. Massive online retailer check there website. Also sell over the counter
I forgot about them ,done a delivery next door to them a while ago.thought they were only a small place .suprised that they are so dig.
View attachment 249028

View attachment 249027

I’d be putting a set of Ultraleggera on if it where me 😃

@Davey@Procar might be able to help with supplying OZ?

Same car and all ,saves asking rocko to do his magic with swooping wheels on cars .