Paintless Dent Removal PDR on Double Skinned Bonnet?

daz8161

RMS Regular
Sorry if this has been covered before but I went to a fella in Bangor today hoping to get a dent taken out from the bonnet of my MK7 Golf and it is apparently behind a double skin and cant be accessed from behind.

Is there anyone out there who can remove dents from the top without painting? Its only a small dent but its driving me mad and I dont fancy painting the whole bonnet.
20200927_152658.jpg

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Most boys any use now use glued pads to the paint
If he doesn’t know this method walk away. It’s a common method now due to double skin and crash bars etc

Boksic

RMS Regular
Even glued and pulled that will be hard to sort as it looks like it's been a sharp stone or something that has also chipped the paint?

Bigger dents and creases are much easier to see the results with, naturally.

I know it's hard to photograph, but roughly what size is the "dent" part around the chipped part? Would you get away with a small bit of filler and a "smart repair" as suchsuch?

Or even just touch the paint in and build it up a bit?

I'm assuming that is a paint chip that I see there and not just dodgy angles

daz8161

RMS Regular
OP
daz8161
Yes I think a stone chip has hit it and it is a very small dent and the paint has chipped the paint, I've touched in the paint but the dent is quite noticeable so if possible would love to have it removed

MarkM

RMS Regular
Depending where it is you may have to drill a hole under/near it to get access and either just paint the edges or fill with a small grommet

salster

RMS Regular
Drives
mini
just get it painted, being in the centre of the bonnet you will have no problems with blending in the colour.

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Give Andrew at Dents NI a shout. He repaired a pushed in wheel arch for me a while back. It was absolutely perfect when he finished.
Worth a chat anyway.

A4RON

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
It can be done I’d one in the same place on my TTs 1.5 hours work £50 later and it was like new using pdr

daz8161

RMS Regular
OP
daz8161
Who did you use? Would prefer not have to paint the bonnet for such a small dent would prefer just to take the dent out so its not as obvious

KevM

RMS Regular
If the paint is broke, most PDR guys won't touch it. Carsmetic use Craig/Dentology. He's the best about, but wouldn't touch that as it's chipped