Paintless dent removal ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Hi

Anyone got a number for someone that can do a few dents at a good rate. Dont fancy handing dents away a few hundred £:relieved:

Thanks

bergerac

Drives
toyota mr2
Dent removal

Give this fella a go. Autodent,07796612966. Bloke's names Alistair,pulled a dent out of the rear quarter of my 200. Did a smashing job and did'nt charge too much.

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
Sounds good, gave him a call there and sounds easy to work with

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Just got another 2 numbers for this myself, if he doesn't work out give me a shout

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
Well sure fire them up Rick, I think the more the merrier and once a few people use them im sure can sort the good from the cowboys :p

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
What's his charge on average? I have a guy who normally does them for £30-£40 per panel but he's hard to get hold of

Gaz

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
The fella from Autodent wanted about £30 a panel but reckoned he would sort both my rear quarters for £50 all in. And would travel to me.

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Autodent is the cheapest then I got qouted £100 for 2 dents in the same door and one in the wing

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
did you go ahead ?

Not yet lad, car is in the trader tomorow if its obvious im loosing money over them from been noticed then i shall get them took out on the quick, Il let ya know,(y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.