Panoramic roof rack

johnm

RMS Regular
So we're looking to get a roof rack for the Puma, problem is with the panoramic roof it doesn't have the rails so it will be where the feet attach into the top or the door frames.
Anyone have any clue which ones would fit, or where we could bring it to try it out and see if it works.
Will be primarily for Kayaks and as its not attaching to existing roof bars will be going for a decent brand like Thule.

We called down to Halfords on Saturday and half of the guys didn't have a clue, one guy did check the reg and say nope nothing for them (which I already told him its a new car so nothing will be on the system) but figured they would be able to get something to fit.

Ford have this, but its £235 quid. I'm hoping to get the whole thing including Kayak holders for less than that.
Puma Roof Base Carrier for vehicles without factory fitted roof rails 10/2019 –

Avant1

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Halfords staff will only go by what the system offers , if it’s not available they won’t try and look for alternatives due to the fact that if any damages / losses were incurred they would be liable for costs etc

johnm

RMS Regular
OP
johnm
Sea sucker an option?

Not really they only do for surf boards, not kayaks or possibly a box.

For the Thule stuff from halfords, yeah that makes sense.
I think i have an option for the Puma with a normal roof that wont sit on the glass.
So going to see if they have it in stock and give it a try.