4D7E4753-30BC-4E84-8666-81E49ECD5B23.jpeg

Going for the black rings 😎

A4RON

RMS Regular
OP
A4RON
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
Not that it matters but is that not the sport model rather than s-line. The s-line has a more aggressive front bumper/ skirts and a different rear bumper.
2009 Sline looked more like the sport model 2011-2013 sline was a lot more aggressive using the same bumper as the TTs

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Not that it matters but is that not the sport model rather than s-line. The s-line has a more aggressive front bumper/ skirts and a different rear bumper.

I thought the same tbh. Turns out the pre facelift S-Line bumper is the same as the later Sport. The more aggressive S-Line bumper came out in the facelift.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP

A4RON

RMS Regular
OP
A4RON
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
In one picture the rings look off. The other it looks right. Which is it? Lol.
Far play Aaron, full spray and lot put into it. Looks very well bud. Well done. I think the petrol cap looks off tho. Don’t know if black/carbon or black/carbon mirror would help decide on it, to tie in.
Rings are 100% it’s just a bad angle on my behalf lol, yeah the painter tried to remove the fuel cap but the grub screws had corroded and he couldn’t get it removed ☹️So am going to wrap it in the new year when the paint cures more am thinking along the lines on gloss black.

A4RON

RMS Regular
OP
A4RON
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
I got a brand new set of these Rotiform ZMO 19’s for an absolute steal & ive eibach springs on route so I’ll probably run them as winter wheels or maybe sell them on again who knows depending on how well they look on the car I might also possibly keep them good. 🤷🏻‍♂️
C402065E-BD2F-47CA-BD4B-F86412774613.png

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
I got a brand new set of these Rotiform ZMO 19’s for an absolute steal & ive eibach springs on route so I’ll probably run them as winter wheels or maybe sell them on again who knows depending on how well they look on the car I might also possibly keep them good. 🤷🏻‍♂️View attachment 376903
Those are class! Really like them. Actually never seen them before