parcel shelf retrim

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

soupyrachel

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini Cooper S
just a quick wee post to show you my new parcel shelf

Picture014.jpg

Picture016.jpg

soupyrachel

RMS Regular
OP
soupyrachel
Drives
Mini Cooper S
it wasn't to bad. you get what you pay for with him. and you pay for quality :laughing: i'm well pleased with the result.

baron

RMS Regular
glad you liked it, turned out well and certainly brighten up the back of the car, and you can even remove black insert at any time if you fancy the change and want to go all red look, was the red a good match for the car?

soupyrachel

RMS Regular
OP
soupyrachel
Drives
Mini Cooper S
i am getting these seats for the front and then getting the back bence retrimmed in a simliar style in leather. but i'm getting the body kit sorted out first before i do that. and then i need to save up again :grinning:
Photo-0006.jpg

soupyrachel

RMS Regular
OP
soupyrachel
Drives
Mini Cooper S
glad you liked it, turned out well and certainly brighten up the back of the car, and you can even remove black insert at any time if you fancy the change and want to go all red look, was the red a good match for the car?

was just about to ring you. the colour is a super match. i am so please with the way it turned out :grinning: awesome job. :laughing::laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.