Parrot mk9200 through sub

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Adam

RMS Regular
My BMW has the under seat subs and came with a Parrot mk9200 system installed. It all works ok but the sound is only coming through the speakers and not the sub.
While this is fine for calls, for listening to music through it the sound is really flat without the sub.

Has anyone else fitted one of these and know if you can connect the subs to it?

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
the sub works on a different channel - and the Parrot probably doesn't output the right frequencies to operate the sub.

At a guess, you'd require some sort of line level adaptor and switch to feed the sub with either car head unit, or Parrot kit.

You'd be better contacting Parrot, they are very helpful Product support page

Adam

RMS Regular
OP
Adam
Just had this response from them lol -

Dear Customer,
Thank you for these détails.
Unfortunately, we do not have informations to connect your subwoofer. We advise you to contact a certified installer : Parrot France - Carte des installateurs agréés
Kind regards.
Parrot technical Support.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Just had this response from them lol -

Dear Customer,
Thank you for these détails.
Unfortunately, we do not have informations to connect your subwoofer. We advise you to contact a certified installer : Parrot France - Carte des installateurs agréés
Kind regards.
Parrot technical Support.
They've changed since I was an installer - SORRY for the duff information. AA might be able to do it for you, but I doubt they'd tell you. ..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.