Part Worn Tyres And Free Alloys!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

barry1783

RMS Regular
For Sale Part Worn Tyres

All 205/50/15

1 Yokohama A509 - 3/4 Of Useable Tread Left. (has A Nail In It,but Holds Air And Will Repair)

1 Uniroyale Rallye 540 - 1/4 Of Useable Tread Left

2 Michelin Pilot Exalto - 1/4 Of Useable Tread Left

Tyres Are On Alloys From A 1998 Hyundai Coupe

Pcd 4 - 114.3
Offset 35-45
C. Bore 67.1
All The Alloys Are Straight But The Cosmetic Condition Is:
One Is In Good Condition, Two Are Reasonable, And One Is In Bad Condition.

I Believe They Will Fit Most Hyundai's Some Mitsubishi's Some Kia's And A Few Honda's.

Would Be Suitable For Track Use, Or If You Needed The Good One To Complete A Set.

£50 The Lot

Saintfield Area

Attachments

• 4tread.jpg
    4tread.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 30
  • wheel1.jpg
    wheel1.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 62

barry1783

RMS Regular
OP
barry1783
Mate what do you mean bad condition??? is it broke or cracked or what?

all wheels run straight and true, the condition described is just the cosmetic condition ie. paint and corrosion. pic of bad one(much worse than the others.)

Attachments

• bad.jpg
    bad.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 42

barry1783

RMS Regular
OP
barry1783
no other way about mate, the alloys are free, so was going to strip the tyres off them and give you the tyres back

sorry have not made myself clear.

ALLOYS ARE ONLY FREE IF YOU BUY THE TYRES.

how is the s2000 civic coming?

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
then how are they free if you only get them when you buy the tyres, kinda a false advertisement of free stuff

the s2000 civic is coming along ok, alot of measurements made, brackets been made, engine box, and all is out of the s2000 already, as is the wiring loom and a load of other bits and pieces which i have sld on ebay as they were off no use to me, then when im moved into the new house with my ramp and garage, the building will continue, ie civic off the road for fitting!

barry1783

RMS Regular
OP
barry1783
then how are they free if you only get them when you buy the tyres, kinda a false advertisement of free stuff

!

I was in tesco today - they had fish fingers buy one get one free - when i asked for just the free one they told me to f### off. Then I went to kwickfit who had free fitting on tyres - i told them i had tyres just needed the free fitting - they told me to f### off. -

get the idea?

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
I was in tesco today - they had fish fingers buy one get one free - when i asked for just the free one they told me to f### off. Then I went to kwickfit who had free fitting on tyres - i told them i had tyres just needed the free fitting - they told me to f### off. -

get the idea?

:party: quality. An unintentional very funny thread.

Marc

RMS Moderator
god loves a trier tho ;)

bibby must be pretty skint converting this civic of his, if he is compaining about not getting free alloys :p

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
free alloys go a long way, every penny counts, and as for pretty skint, well im up money on the s2000 i bought, so it's actually paying for it's self! plus the fact it's time and effort that it's costing me, not pound notes

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.