Part worns

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Magowans in ballyclare used to sell part worns or German imported tires

Only thing I’d say is buy from them and get them fitted else where. They where proper rash fitting them to my old eunos

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Magowans Ballyclare used to do very good ones years ago. I remember he had a container from Germany full of performance brands all mint, not that old and with 6mm tread, I got a set of Michelin pilot sports for a good price at one stage, not sure he still does them though as that was a long while ago.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Magowans Ballyclare used to do very good ones years ago. I remember he had a container from Germany full of performance brands all mint, not that old and with 6mm tread, I got a set of Michelin pilot sports for a good price at one stage, not sure he still does them though as that was a long while ago.

I dont think its Magowns, Morgans are you thinking of? Apparently they dont them anymore anyway.

Tyre bay in Glengormley

Ace_vaux

RMS Regular
Drives
Mustang
Magowans in ballyclare used to sell part worns or German imported tires

Only thing I’d say is buy from them and get them fitted else where. They where proper rash fitting them to my old eunos

There is no Magowans in Ballyclare. Do you mean modern tyres? Or MW Tyres?

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
Got part worns in waveney tyres, ballymena. got 2 for mf GF car last week for £60 for both 17inch. a lot of tread on them. very easy to deal with