Paul walker dead :(

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

SMcP114

RMS Regular
Drives
Austin Allegro
It's not as if this wee girl is taking on the case herself. She'll have the best lawyers in the country, and Paul Walker was a passenger so not liable in any way. It's easy to dismiss the case based on what's been said in the media but I'd say there's a lot more to it than we think. The best lawyers would never take on such a high profile case if they weren't confident. It will be settled quietly for millions.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
glocks dont have safety catchs so and there used by alot of police around the world

You don't need a safety catch with a glock. You just don't leave one up the spout unless it's in your belt or hand. ;)

The amount of tasteless media, lawsuits and "iconic" tat this man's death has produced has greatly saddened me.

Every wab has a "inspired by Paul walker" or similar sticker on his car now days.

Tbh I'd say he would himself have been more appreciated it had you spent the money on one of his many many charities he sponsored. Guy was a serious good bloke when you start looking into how much he did without telling people or making a pr song and dance about it.

Paul Walker Was Truly Humble, Kept Charity A Secret

Literially every few weeks there's a new story about a charity now he was involved with, spent time with, helped out at, volunteered at and sponsored.

I really don't think he was as rich as people thought, I really think a lot of his dosh went to charity etc and this is why the lawsuits are flying so his family can live the high life after his death.

stevyg

RMS Regular
thats correct 3 stage trigger meaning unless you pull it all the way down the gun wont go off but could you really call that a safety could you?

Every firearm has a safety. Its called muzzle discipline :grinning:
Its not a '3 stage trigger', the stages of a trigger really relate to the pull and how crisp that is excluding the break point. Its an integrated trigger safety which also doubles as a passive drop safety, all that really means is you have to have your finger on the middle part of the trigger when you squeeze it. I have 4 Glocks & 2 Walthers with the integrated trigger safety. I do prefer a manual safety but for a personal carry weapon, a manual safety is what you definitely don't want.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Every wab has a "inspired by Paul walker" or similar sticker on his car now days.

I'm one of those "wabs"!

I usually put an RIP Paul Walker sticker on my cars

I'm not doing it for PR or anything like that. Although I obviously never met or knew the guy, I like everything he stood for, or at least what I've read.

It may seem silly to get attached to an actor and yes the F&F series were pretty unrealistic at times, but there is no denying that certainly in the first three movies (I know Paul was only in two of those) they captured the essence of what the scene means to a lot of us. How we love our cars so much and that they are more than just a mode of transport.

I love how in interviews he has said that he would sooner speak to fans who called him "Brian" because he knew that those guys were going to come out with something more interesting and usually talk about cars.

I love how he obviously had a love for cars and the scene himself & that it was more than "just a job" for him.

So for me those stickers are just a little nod to him

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.