PC buff starting off, what polishs?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jason

RMS Regular
As above, mates jus bought one wanting to know whats needed to deswirl and bring it up like glass??

im thinking the SSR range by poor boys? what ones are needed??

Names and numbers of suppliers please!

Moddie

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2 golf
SSR stuff from poorboys is the stuff. depends how bad the swirls are but you will prob need 2,2.5 and 3.0 Amos is sellin it at cruise control next week!

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
jus lookin somewere that does mailorder within the week... get some practicing done!

Moddie

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2 golf
Autopia, its pretty fast delivery i think, and use lennys 15% off code to save some money!

linty264

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica GT
Oh and dont use autopia unless your buying a heap of stuff id imagine delivery would be a tad much for a few bottles of polish from america!

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
well gonna give the s14a a blast then the alfa too, jus need numbers and types...

linty264

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica GT
ssr 2 and ssr2.5, POSSIBLY ssr3 for any bad scratches etc

menzerna intensive polish, final polish 2 and power gloss for bad parts id say. Jap paint is soft as feck tho so shouldnt need anything too rough

Ruth

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
You could try 3M products like Machine glaze and Finesse it. P&C should stock it

brisa

RMS Regular
Drives
eunos roadster \
Meguiars #83 and #80, can be found on ebay, as can poorboys with super quick delivery.

Amos

RMS Regular
Drives
What ever is in
I will have my Poorboys order here by Tuesday/Wednesday... I have the whole range coming SSR 1, 2, 2.5, 3.... Micro fibre's..... Waffle Weave Towel.... Natty's Blue... ETC...

If you can't wait I have some stuff here at the house, I can lend you, and a lovely big double garage to practice on...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.