People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I used to live in between and in close proximity to two schools, it was a disaster. Forget about returning home between 08:30 and 09:15 or 13:00 and 15:00. They both had different, staggered finish times. Probably agreed with each other because of the parking chaos.

Worst example I have seen of sheer DGAF, at my youngest's current school, was someone leaving their car right at the junction onto a busy road. Not even an attempt to get close to the kerb or mount the pavement, just right at the give way lines in the middle of the road.

The 5-0 come round ours every few weeks and chew the bake off anyone parking like a tit, which is very amusing. Pretty small catchment for the school which means most of us walk or cycle in so mornings aren’t too bad anyway.

Remember being caught up in school closing up round magherafelt direction a few months ago. Cars and bodies everywhere, it was an absolute s***show. Actually couldn’t believe how bad it was.

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Absolute bellend parking in Boucher on Saturday.

IMG_0984.jpeg

IMG_0985.jpeg

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
The 5-0 come round ours every few weeks and chew the bake off anyone parking like a tit, which is very amusing. Pretty small catchment for the school which means most of us walk or cycle in so mornings aren’t too bad anyway.

Remember being caught up in school closing up round magherafelt direction a few months ago. Cars and bodies everywhere, it was an absolute s***show. Actually couldn’t believe how bad it was.

I would always walk as well, unless it's chucking it down or I have to be somewhere early. Faster walking a mile, even when he was only 5, than driving too most of the time as traffic can be at a standstill. I can count 7 schools off the top of my head within or slightly over a mile of me. Before, it was two within a couple of hundred metres.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155

St Mary's grammar is on the old road into the felt from the Castledawson roundabout and it is mental at chucking out time. Got caught up in it once or twice and the road just comes to a standstill.

worky

RMS Regular
Drives
M135i
St Mary's grammar is on the old road into the felt from the Castledawson roundabout and it is mental at chucking out time. Got caught up in it once or twice and the road just comes to a standstill.
Pure chaos, my two are at the primary and it’s a good 30 mins to get about 1 mile across town….

paddyirishman

RMS Regular
St. Marys Grammar, Magherafelt Primary, Holy Family Primary and Sperrin College all within a couple of hundred metres of each other. The place is mayhem at home time!

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Probably mostly perving over the hiace and trailer combo, 'life goals' etc...
Was quite jealous of it myself too.

You've changed though..
Stop Talking The Big Bang Theory GIF by CBS

😜