People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

purplea4T

RMS Regular
I would’ve reversed in to be fair. Nightmare trying to reverse a van out of a parking space.
There were loads of other spaces, in fact behind me the spaces ran the other way (side on) and they were all free. I do a bit of work for my big mate on my days off, usually a jumbo Transit or lwb Sprinter so I know what they’re like to park, and I wouldn’t nip to the shops in one especially on a Sunday!

NotKG

Banned
It’s in Bloomfields shopping centre, him and the wife hopped out and dandered off, no dropping off equipment.
still, even i do that with a 310 tranny, just not the room.
if i tried parking perfect, then had to get in, o would have cars beside me dinged stupid. door had 4" inside thr door at the striker alone. vans now with crash bars are no longer easy access.

NotKG

Banned
There were loads of other spaces, in fact behind me the spaces ran the other way (side on) and they were all free. I do a bit of work for my big mate on my days off, usually a jumbo Transit or lwb Sprinter so I know what they’re like to park, and I wouldn’t nip to the shops in one especially on a Sunday!

iv had these boys out to me on a sunday, theyre always on call, but still alowed a life.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
FF825AAC-BB71-4F5E-83F3-467B30C6070A.jpeg

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Not sure where was best to post this, but technically it is parked :p. Have seen a couple of cars end up this way over the last few months...

02DABFBB-FA34-4D6D-91C4-FF95E0AF8EC9.jpeg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Are you a regular there? I'll have to wear a name badge the next time I see your car so you can introduce yourself!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I usually go to Lisburn in the morning on the way to work, but would go to Boucher at lunch the odd time instead.

colin84

RMS Regular
Least I’m not some of the gym goers who park in the Disabled bays :cold_sweat:

I cant get my head round it, I was up there before Christmas and the car park was nearly empty. Some blonde heifer pulls up in her fake off roader, and straight into a disabled spot closest to the door. I felt like saying you come here for exercise but you won't walk the length of yourself, that's why you'll stay a fat ****!!

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
Drives
RS6 / DC2
I cant get my head round it, I was up there before Christmas and the car park was nearly empty. Some blonde heifer pulls up in her fake off roader, and straight into a disabled spot closest to the door. I felt like saying you come here for exercise but you won't walk the length of yourself, that's why you'll stay a fat ****!!

Same. Last week when I was going in there was a guy in a dark blue a3 parked in the Halfords disabled bay and danders into the gym this was at like 6 o clock in the evening. There’s also a Chinese dude in a pretty fresh 330d who always parks in the disabled bay when he goes to the gym. Does my head in

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
Drives
RS6 / DC2
Same. Last week when I was going in there was a guy in a dark blue a3 parked in the Halfords disabled bay and danders into the gym this was at like 6 o clock in the evening. There’s also a Chinese dude in a pretty fresh 330d who always parks in the disabled bay when he goes to the gym. Does my head in

Said ball bag
A0B2DDB6-1B51-4746-9956-71DDBF73CE24.jpeg