People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

HairyPotter

RMS Regular
Drives
Exeo
Parking.jpg

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Worst place I ever saw for it was my old workplace (Ulster Independent Clinic), the way some of the patients park in there is scary and the amount of times I've seen cars get hit often made me think twice about parking on the premises! I usually had a fairly safe corner spot where I could park diagonally and not worry about such things though

scub

Banned
on a related note....
without saying where or when I was parked in a public car park lately where a newish looking discovery was parked in such a way over the line, that it was impossible for me to shoe horn myself into the only vacant spot next to it without having to hit my door off it trying to climb out. had my keys in my hand as I was rubbing past as my other arm was full of stuff as I squeezed past...
thought no more of it till I came back..... eek what a mess.
purely accidentally (really) the keys must have touched the car.
are land rovers renowned for having paint like putty? cos I def didn't notice much contact but to see the scrape you'd think it had been scored with a screwdriver!
harsh lesson inadvertently learned for the owner who thought 1 & a half spaces is ok in a fully bunged car park I guess.
but how easily the paint marked was mad.
cheap paint or is that normal for land-rover?

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
This t**t unloading out the side door into the wee lorry. Nobody in front of lorry, nobody behind it, parking space for easily 3 of the big lorry, but still abandons it here. Wouldn't even have made a difference on how far he'd to walk ! View attachment 248775

He could've easily spun around, opened the back doors and unloaded that way, unless the specific load he was transferring was blocked in and he could only access from the side, in which case yeah probably best to park in the bay.

But again if that was 2 hours ago I'd have no issue as it wouldn't be that busy, wouldn't be doing that crap at 9 though 😒

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
He could've easily spun around, opened the back doors and unloaded that way, unless the specific load he was transferring was blocked in and he could only access from the side, in which case yeah probably best to park in the bay.

But again if that was 2 hours ago I'd have no issue as it wouldn't be that busy, wouldn't be doing that crap at 9 though 😒
He was lifting out of the passenger side of the big lorry , round the front of the wee lorry onto the footpath and setting it in. If he'd have pulled up in front of the wee lorry would have made no difference to the distance he had to walk !

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
This t**t unloading out the side door into the wee lorry. Nobody in front of lorry, nobody behind it, parking space for easily 3 of the big lorry, but still abandons it here. Wouldn't even have made a difference on how far he'd to walk ! View attachment 248775

The parking around there by locals/customers is shocking. It’s not like there is a car park literally 50metres from there, but yet they abandon cars all over the place, on junctions, on double yellows, blocking the road all the time. I want a bulldozer everytime I drive through, to clear the road.