People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
The guy in the van imo is totally within his rights to park his van outside his house if that is the case surely.

I guess that’s me your talking about then.View attachment 252530

Within his rights definitely, but considering he's been asked to move before and blatantly disregarded the request it's now clearly in spite and just being a difficult neighbour

He could just as easily park on the other side of his drive entry and still be on the path, but why park on the path at all when he's got a driveway?

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Within his rights definitely, but considering he's been asked to move before and blatantly disregarded the request it's now clearly in spite and just being a difficult neighbour

He could just as easily park on the other side of his drive entry and still be on the path, but why park on the path at all when he's got a driveway?
I guess I didn’t read the other posts then 🙈.didnt realise he has been asked to accommodate previously .

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
City airport

41FFEF7C-3AF5-4241-B754-E7189423E92C.jpeg

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796

To be honest, I advocate that type of parking in that sort of car!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰

It's a big expensive bus and he went out of his way to find an end spot, he didn't take two, just part of a two way road which I imagine isn't overly busy

There's spots in Tesco at the end where they're next to the wall and there's about 4ft between the space and wall I regularly use to get away from normals.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I know what you’re saying but He’s on the road and there are always plenty of end spaces at the belfast side of the carpark

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
+o(

Sooner a door ding than the airport transit bus or some clampitt taking the rear corner off trying to negotiate that turn. Must be dozens of cars & vans drive past that spot every day. I normally avoid end spaces on corners for that reason.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
It's Coalisland, what do you expect lol.

The gypsy's are a law onto themselves and park anywhere!

Christ I hate that town :mad:

It usually is them but not this time surprisingly, I feel Lurgan may now be on par with coalisland having driven though Lurgan everyday for the past 2 years after being in coalisland all my life 🤣

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
It usually is them but not this time surprisingly, I feel Lurgan may now be on par with coalisland having driven though Lurgan everyday for the past 2 years after being in coalisland all my life 🤣

I'll take your word for it, but I would doubt it lol 😂

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff

Lurgan is an absolute disgrace ... awful place to have to navigate ... really is dump of a town tbh