People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
20191231_231341.jpg

At the bottom of my Grans road on NYE, pretty much abandoned in the middle of the road.

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Donā€™t blame him/her in the slightest. If I owned that caliber of car, Iā€™d park the same and give zero ****s about other peopleā€™s opinion.

Infact, it doesnā€™t even matter what type of car, I wouldnā€™t care. Make parking spaces that cars safely fit in and then there will be no need.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Donā€™t blame him/her in the slightest. If I owned that caliber of car, Iā€™d park the same and give zero ****s about other peopleā€™s opinion.

Infact, it doesnā€™t even matter what type of car, I wouldnā€™t care. Make parking spaces that cars safely fit in and then there will be no need.

There is no doubt the spaces donā€™t suit most larger cars now,

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
There is no doubt the spaces donā€™t suit most larger cars now,

They donā€™t suit any, have you seen the size of a ā€œMiniā€ lately?

If you ever want to see a real joke of parking space sizing, head to M&S in Carrickfergus.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I spent the last few days down in Kerry, the bad parking is on another level down there. Literally everyone just leaves their car where ever the feck they like.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Going from my E36 to the RS6 is a mad experience with regards to parking, can fit the BM easily in the middle of a regular space and there's plenty of room either side, whereas the RS more or less touches both white lines šŸ˜’

aaflyer79

RMS Regular
They donā€™t suit any, have you seen the size of a ā€œMiniā€ lately?

If you ever want to see a real joke of parking space sizing, head to M&S in Carrickfergus.
šŸ’Æ%. I park in the car park of World of Wonder and walk over!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
My caddy was wild easy parked but the X5 is a big enough old beastie.

im surprised I havenā€™t popped up on some of these pages as I split 2 spaces in the X5 without a second care. I will do it as far away as possible

even in the M3 last week when I was stopping at Tesco in Newtownbreda I parked at the very back of the car park and took 2 spaces

if people took more care and consideration in how they treat other peopleā€™s cares I wouldnā€™t worry so much but they donā€™t so frig it!

ShaunB

RMS Regular
Another great bit of parking in Springhill Bangor.

Attachments

• 20191231_163035[1].jpg
    20191231_163035[1].jpg
    442.3 KB · Views: 236