People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Id sit on the horn to one of them came out

Have done this myself before 😂😂😂

Some Muppet in Downpatrick oblivious to a big blue lorry looking to maneuver around the parked cars on the left of the road, decided to plant their car outside their house and walk inside. Despite me blasting the air horn as I see them walking up the drive, do lent on it for the next 3-4 mins straight with my helper in fits of laughter

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Sitting in Tesco in Lisburn and a man in a red A5 drove round&round then fired into a parent and child parking space. No child in sight and an older man which winds me up more.

woman in her fancy merc beside him arrives back and again no child.

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
How did that fair out?
To think whatever car turned up there 2nd thought aye this is a perfect spot to abandon ship

The fella in the BMW was at fault. I know the guy that lives in the house it was parked outside and your man was just visiting. I sat there for a min before opening the door of the car to go knock the house and he came outside. Was very apologetic and said he thought he had left more room on the passenger side of his car. Moved straight away and re-parked a lot better so I couldn't have been too mad. Some people are just a bit dim I suppose.

MarkM

RMS Regular
Ballymena Applegreen
F3396916-6A39-43D7-AF8B-723AA7981796.jpeg

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Sitting at SuperValu in Crossgar waiting on someone and the standard of parking/vehicle abandonment is unreal... There was even a guy that came in in a white Tiguan and sat behind the white BMW pictured at the pumps while most of the other pumps were free and then made an absolute handling of trying to reverse away from the BM, almost hitting 2 cars before bouncing off the kerb as he swerved around another car to leave via the entrance, all while beeping at people that were coming in that way... This is great entertainment... 😂

BE2B66F6-DA43-411D-B96D-EB3FF2B14369.jpeg

F448A607-043F-4B05-8D1F-35AE7165E20C.jpeg

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
That really would worry me, if they park like that how careful would they be opening the door 8o|
My thoughts exactly, however I inspected it before I moved the car, moved it out of the space into the light and checked it again, and then checked it once more at home , and I don’t see any dings.
No idea how they managed it TBH , I don’t know anyone who could get out of that drivers door without at least resting it against my wing. Unless they climbed out their passenger door. But I highly doubt they would be that considerate going by their parking

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I would like to think they got out the passenger side, no way they would have got out unless built like a bean pole - sometimes I am tempted to buy business type cards with something like "you park like a tw@t" on them to try vent some frustration

Or a fake parking notice with some comedy saying on it

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
That place is mental if you arrive after rush hour. Given how much space there is on the path though you would have expected a bit more room. They really underestimated the demand lol
I’m guessing when they parked there was someone on the kerb on the other side of them and they slotted in , still annoying, there is only one spot in that carpark where that can’t happen , which I think I’ll just use from now on

Dan.86

RMS Regular
I’m guessing when they parked there was someone on the kerb on the other side of them and they slotted in , still annoying, there is only one spot in that carpark where that can’t happen , which I think I’ll just use from now on
Up the other end has a perfect spot. Shrubs to the right , fence behind and a diagonal offset before the next space. It’s the ultimate :cool:

SH4U11

RMS Regular
Drives
AudiA6
I work in hyster - Yale an we have an employee car park. Fnished the day an came back to this lovely note on the window.

Do one use jerks!
IMG-20200122-WA0007.jpeg

I park between two cars, but way further back with half my car on the grass, I'm not getting any dings

davyk31

RMS Regular
Go to HR and suggest you may want to lodge a harassment complaint as that letter doesn't look too official. Some anonymous hero has taken it upon themselves to do that.

SH4U11

RMS Regular
Drives
AudiA6
Go to HR and suggest you may want to lodge a harassment complaint as that letter doesn't look too official. Some anonymous hero has taken it upon themselves to do that.
 the 'security' gate make them up and do a walk of the car park when we're all in work. They don't even take any responsibility for damages to the cars in the car park, that's why I park the way I do

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
 the 'security' gate make them up and do a walk of the car park when we're all in work. They don't even take any responsibility for damages to the cars in the car park, that's why I park the way I do
are there any signs up notifying you what the letter is notifying you of? if not tell the to GF. simply write on the note, "says who?" and pop it back in to the security hut?

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Never in this thread incase I spot myself.

However this bellend in Hillsborough Park carpark this afternoon took the biscuit for me. Not 1, not 2, not 3, but technically 4 spaces taken with that epic piece of w4nkery.

MVIMG_20200128_113902.jpg