People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Snapped this the other day.
a reasonably busy Homebase in Bangor

BAB3BBB1-C820-43D4-9F2D-78C64B1E1CB0.jpeg

Bryan

RMS Regular
We are trying to sell our house and have a viewing this morning. So last night I moved the Fiesta I was working on out onto the kerb so I can move it out of the way this morning easily. I don't know what our neighbours were thinking other than being young and obnoxious. They have a perfectly good driveway you could fit four cars in but the Clio always insists on parking where the Fiesta is.

1581151820156.png

1581151833949.png

You'd think if you didn't like your neighbour you would help them sell their house so you don't have to be next to them anymore...

Mel_45

RMS Regular
Drives
megane
The guy with the reversing lights on had a wild time getting turned and out of there because of that muppet.

They havent even tried to get near the kerb!

How? just seems the guy with the reversing lights cant drive either.

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
How? just seems the guy with the reversing lights cant drive either.

Ok a "wild time" is perhaps an exaggeration but it wasn't just a simple reverse and drive off. He had to have a couple of cuts at it to get out. Its tight up that end and the kerb isn't exactly friendly. Inconvenient more than anything.

HairyPotter

RMS Regular
Drives
Exeo
^^^
or maybe some baloon driving arouund on slick summer tyres ended up there after trying to stop at the junction on the right??

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
The junction on the right is a small cul-de-sac. The bit on the left is also (more like a residents car parking spot), but you have to drive up through some houses and join further up (around the spot where the traffic islands are ahead).

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
What I don’t get is how the person who parked last doesn’t think about the person next to them.

how can anyone leave their car like that and not consider how the other person may get in.

or are our spaces now too small?

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
What I don’t get is how the person who parked last doesn’t think about the person next to them.

how can anyone leave their car like that and not consider how the other person may get in.

Bit of both I'd say. I have to be careful with the E Class as it's too long for a lot of spaces and being a coupe the doors are massive..... it isn't exactly a narrow car either. Parked at Ards shopping before Christmas and despite being as far back as possible I was still poking out the front about 2 foot!

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
This ****** potato. View attachment 265580
Apologies, not my photo but looks like they couldn't be bothered to go the long way round to join the road so tried to drive across the grass verge and ended up digging into the mud and beaching themselves.

Mrs sat the other day watching and laughing at him, tried a short cut over the grass and got properly stuck.

wings

RMS Regular
Drives
MK 6 GTi
This ****** potato. View attachment 265580
Apologies, not my photo but looks like they couldn't be bothered to go the long way round to join the road so tried to drive across the grass verge and ended up digging into the mud and beaching themselves.

I seen this the other day coming home and just thought the same thing lol

ShaunB

RMS Regular
For certain cars they are for sure.
My E class just doesn't really correctly fit in a space length wise, and width wise, all it takes is the person on the drivers side to not be centred in their own space for me to have a problem.
I can of course be a clever **** and move the car out of the space using my phone if that happens, but it draws an awful lot of attention when you do that.