People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

Deleted member 23441

D
Today we had another viewing of the house and the people viewing parked their white car at the end of the road. The BMW is the estate agent's car. So during the viewing our wonderful neighbour came home and proceeded to park his van deliberately as close to their car as possible.

As I was furious at this I decided enough was enough and parked the Tiguan behind the van when I got home.

View attachment 266399

He has now been over twice to ask me to move the car and is now at the threatening to damage it stage. I informed him that I have as much right to park there as he does and it'll not be moving until tomorrow morning...

Bryan I feel your pain as I have had parking issues of my own. (So please I'm not getting at you it's only an observation 🙏) I.e. being boned in the street and screws / nails left out on a public footpath!! But if you knew he was an arsehole why did you not ask your viewers to park directly on the footpath outside your property. This incident has only let them see they'll be moving in opposite an arsehole.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Set of 4 of these would soon sort the knobs attitude.

Jack it up and move it to another estate so he has to go looking for it 😂

He's clearly holding a grudge over something from when he was a tenant and this is his way of irritating you.
Screenshot_20200220-184918_eBay.jpg

Bryan

RMS Regular
Bryan I feel your pain as I have had parking issues of my own. (So please I'm not getting at you it's only an observation 🙏) I.e. being boned in the street and screws / nails left out on a public footpath!! But if you knew he was an arsehole why did you not ask your viewers to park directly on the footpath outside your property. This incident has only let them see they'll be moving in opposite an arsehole.

The little white car was elderly people and there was another set of viewers before them who parked their car on the kerb on this side of the street as well. Our street just ends along the fence behind the cars and it's a farmers field so the road doesn't go anywhere so they weren't causing an obstruction to anyone in their mind.

Deleted member 23441

D
The little white car was elderly people and there was another set of viewers before them who parked their car on the kerb on this side of the street as well. Our street just ends along the fence behind the cars and it's a farmers field so the road doesn't go anywhere so they weren't causing an obstruction to anyone in their mind.
Ah right with you now👍

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
Name and shame the logo on the van and we will all give him the run around

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d

You would love to sell your house to a bigger cnut than him for a taste of his own medicine!
His logic is flawed as well. If he doesn't like you, why do this and reduce the chance of you being gone?!
Perhaps he fancies you and doesn't want to see you go?

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Today we had another viewing of the house and the people viewing parked their white car at the end of the road. The BMW is the estate agent's car. So during the viewing our wonderful neighbour came home and proceeded to park his van deliberately as close to their car as possible.

As I was furious at this I decided enough was enough and parked the Tiguan behind the van when I got home.

View attachment 266399

He has now been over twice to ask me to move the car and is now at the threatening to damage it stage. I informed him that I have as much right to park there as he does and it'll not be moving until tomorrow morning...

What a sad little man, and what a boring life he must have in order to take the time to do this.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Just had the Police arrive at the door. Apparently I'm the one committing an offence by recording the CCTV.

I wonder if the neighbor has any mates in the force if that's the case? Absolutely unacceptable behaviour given the grief he's causing on a regular basis

What's the point in a home security video system if you can't use it to prove a crime or intolerant bell end has been going on

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Just had the Police arrive at the door. Apparently I'm the one committing an offence by recording the CCTV.

There has been a few complaints about a guy around my way recording too.
Put a sign up to say that there is CCTV in operation and the police can't do anything about it apparently. (Check this of course)

Davytog

RMS Regular
Drives
GTD
You should look upon plod arriving as a very good sign and omen for a peaceful crime free future. Obviously plod has scooped all the drug dealers, paramilitary thugs, thieves and pervs and has nothing better to do.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
There has been a few complaints about a guy around my way recording too.
Put a sign up to say that there is CCTV in operation and the police can't do anything about it apparently. (Check this of course)
There's no issue if you're recording within your own boundaries, it's when you get outside that zone is where it gets a bit sticky (but perfectly legal).

penguinni

RMS Regular
Drives
A3
Recording images isn't necessarily the issue - its the storage of the images (data) that may be the problem. Being released for public viewing may not be acceptable.

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
The tit in Banbridge leisure centre on a Saturday morning. Car park is full and 2 weeks in a row he has come back to his car while I have been waiting for a space and he is parked right in the middle of 2 space. I know they are tight but also in high demand so no need to take 2. So if you drove a blue octavia and park over 2 spaces on a Saturday morning, please stop!

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
@Bryan Fire this up on the fence at the end of your drive and be prepared to provide neighbours a copy of any footage if required...

Job, jobed!

Zach57

RMS Regular
I can’t think of time when someone hasn’t abandoned their car at the pumps in the Texaco at the bottom of the Glenshane. As I was filling up a woman parks her polo at the pump to the right of the photo.
E097B49B-1AA2-414F-ABDA-0A2E40FD4BF1.jpeg