People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
This weekend I believe

F1D9E23D-6D88-4357-ADF4-B2359B666AE5.jpeg

RevT

RMS Regular

That’s definitely the same property, just the lower part of his garden. His garage is to the right more or less in line with the back of the car.

It’s the one that has the full garage of MK2’s that you have all probably seen photos of before.
That part of the beach is normally fenced off.

I’ve never seen a fence up at that part? It’s always been a free for all.

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Normally in a relatively empty car park that wouldn't annoy me as it's a nice car you wouldn't want getting a door slammed into, but the space near the hedge actually looks bigger than the rest 8-(

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
He is a member on here afaik.
@riano ?

I'm anal enough parking my car away from other people, if I'd something like that I want a force field around it lol

Ones I know (not petrol heads) crack up and intentionally park close to anyone who take up two spaces just to annoy them, I have done it in fairly empty car parks before if can't find a decent spot, and tried to explain that if you park in a totally empty isolated part of a carpark 99% of the time you come back to some other numpty parked beside you anyway!

eamon343

RMS Regular

I'm anal enough parking my car away from other people, if I'd something like that I want a force field around it lol

Ones I know (not petrol heads) crack up and intentionally park close to anyone who take up two spaces just to annoy them, I have done it in fairly empty car parks before if can't find a decent spot, and tried to explain that if you park in a totally empty isolated part of a carpark 99% of the time you come back to some other numpty parked beside you anyway!
Even in that old skoda of yours?

armaghlad

RMS Regular
Drives
A4
Today’s effort, courtesy of a Jaguar XF. Any recommendations for repair? Either Antrim or Lurgan would suit..

Attachments

• 222F2D74-FBEA-48A4-959A-134003013359.jpeg
    222F2D74-FBEA-48A4-959A-134003013359.jpeg
    251 KB · Views: 127