People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T

I'm anal enough parking my car away from other people, if I'd something like that I want a force field around it lol

Ones I know (not petrol heads) crack up and intentionally park close to anyone who take up two spaces just to annoy them, I have done it in fairly empty car parks before if can't find a decent spot, and tried to explain that if you park in a totally empty isolated part of a carpark 99% of the time you come back to some other numpty parked beside you anyway!

Sorry he had no excuse (other than **** everyone else I'll park I how Iike of course) on this occasion, the car park was half empty. :p
He is a member on here afaik.
@riano ?

He is, that't why I had to grab a photo;)

I mean its pretty bad when even the person in the X7 can get it between the lines, but you can't/won't.:joy:

scub

Banned
Sorry he had no excuse (other than **** everyone else I'll park I how Iike of course) on this occasion, the car park was half empty. :p

He is, that't why I had to grab a photo;)

I mean its pretty bad when even the person in the X7 can get it between the lines, but you can't/won't.:joy:
tbf if you'd spent less time taking pics you could probably have curled one out on his bonnet unnoticed & then you wouldn't even have needed to complain... 😆

riano

RMS Regular
Drives
C63s coupe
In my defence I tried to go down the far end of the car park to park but there was a van pulling a massive trailer that had stopped and meant I couldn’t reverse into any of them. Those spaces were the only two in the place I could get into when I arrived and I was only there for 5 mins 😂

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
In my defence I tried to go down the far end of the car park to park but there was a van pulling a massive trailer that had stopped and meant I couldn’t reverse into any of them. Those spaces were the only two in the place I could get into when I arrived and I was only there for 5 mins 😂

I wouldn't even feel the need to defend yourself mate. Had that been my car I'd have taken up 4 spaces and put cones out lol

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3

Proper order, owning the BMW car park in a Merc :p

More to the point.. what were you doing in a BWM garage... 8-|

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
Park where you please.

If people were more considerate it’d be different, but most people who park are w*nkers with little or no regard for hitting someone else’s pride and joy.

only place off limits is disabled and parent parking for me
The amount of disabled drivers I see parked in a parents spot with their badge displayed really grinds me... and people with no kids using parents spots!

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
and people with no kids using parents spots!
i always challenge these cants! near got into a scrap with some older guy (about 60) parking his m3 in the last parents space. waited for him to get out and challenged him and he offered me a fair dig and all and proceeded to head into tesco. i told him to buy a dustpan and shovel to lift the paint that will be keyed off his car. Moved it fairly quickly after that

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
i always challenge these cants! near got into a scrap with some older guy (about 60) parking his m3 in the last parents space. waited for him to get out and challenged him and he offered me a fair dig and all and proceeded to head into tesco. i told him to buy a dustpan and shovel to lift the paint that will be keyed off his car. Moved it fairly quickly after that
I saw a couple of young girls who thought they were something (they really weren't, more isopon on their bakes than the rear quarter of a dodgy twincam) taking a spot one day just to get closer to the door, I got the big bus parked beside them, but could see a family in an mpv circling for a spot and pointed out that they shouldn't be parked there (as if the numerous signs weren't enough) gave me a funny look "oh right" and just walked on. When you've to get kids in and out of carseats etc you need the extra space and supermarkets especially have the narrowest of spots.

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
I saw a couple of young girls who thought they were something (they really weren't, more isopon on their bakes than the rear quarter of a dodgy twincam) taking a spot one day just to get closer to the door, I got the big bus parked beside them, but could see a family in an mpv circling for a spot and pointed out that they shouldn't be parked there (as if the numerous signs weren't enough) gave me a funny look "oh right" and just walked on. When you've to get kids in and out of carseats etc you need the extra space and supermarkets especially have the narrowest of spots.
Agreed, even if im sorted myself i always challenge people. some people are too nice these days and will just let things fly

riano

RMS Regular
Drives
C63s coupe
I wouldn't even feel the need to defend yourself mate. Had that been my car I'd have taken up 4 spaces and put cones out lol
That really made me laugh, thanks :joy:
Park where you please.

If people were more considerate it’d be different, but most people who park are w*nkers with little or no regard for hitting someone else’s pride and joy.

only place off limits is disabled and parent parking for me
Pretty much this. I remember the day after I got my M4 ceramic coated I came out of the gym and there was a car parked right beside me (car park 80% empty and I'd parked right at the back) and the guy had decided to park with his door about 2 inches from mine and obviously flung it out and had actually left his red paint ingrained in my black paint and I was absolutely furious, actually went into the gym and got them to call the guy to reception and had to try hard not to absolutely flatten him :mad:

Proper order, owning the BMW car park in a Merc :p

More to the point.. what were you doing in a BWM garage... 8-|
Looking at one of their new M4s.....

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
That really made me laugh, thanks :joy:

Pretty much this. I remember the day after I got my M4 ceramic coated I came out of the gym and there was a car parked right beside me (car park 80% empty and I'd parked right at the back) and the guy had decided to park with his door about 2 inches from mine and obviously flung it out and had actually left his red paint ingrained in my black paint and I was absolutely furious, actually went into the gym and got them to call the guy to reception and had to try hard not to absolutely flatten him :mad:
That's exactly what I've found if you park where there are no other cars someone will home in on it! I remember organising an event years ago and we brought 4 cars up before hand for the place to take pics for their promo stuff, we'd 4 classics neatly spaced out in an empty carpark (with no markings) with approx a car width between them. When we came back out someone had parked inbetween two off them, I have no idea how they were able to get out!!! Big enough carpark and it was totally empty.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
People in kids spaces annoy me too but the two that get me are the full family in the car waiting on a single parent who has gone into the shop on their own and the people with the "child" usually in a secondary school uniform.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Both cars are more out of the space than in.
DB4CD1A9-B296-4471-8CE8-A2EE81793D5F.jpeg

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
I could understand challenging someone parking like a tube but why would you challenge somebody parking in a child space for example? For all you know they could be picking up their kid? I know this is seldom the case but why even annoy yourself. Anyways I think you would need to be mad to park a nice car in a child space. More chance of a kid causing damage to your pride enjoy.

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
I could understand challenging someone parking like a tube but why would you challenge somebody parking in a child space for example? For all you know they could be picking up their kid? I know this is seldom the case but why even annoy yourself. Anyways I think you would need to be mad to park a nice car in a child space. More chance of a kid causing damage to your pride enjoy.

Still see plenty of folks doing it though! You've got a point though about kids damaging, good way to get people to stop parking there lol

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Shocking - because it looks so deliberate. Should have parked diagonally across them to emphasise that you're only dropping in for a few minutes.

But hold on, is that a grey TCR parked in front of those double doors at a fire assembly point? 😂
My former next door neighbours x5 there too

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Shocking - because it looks so deliberate. Should have parked diagonally across them to emphasise that you're only dropping in for a few minutes.

But hold on, is that a grey TCR parked in front of those double doors at a fire assembly point? 😂

Nothing to say that you can't park there, in fact there was a Bavarian owned car just pulling out of the space as I was arriving. ;)

redxl77

RMS Regular
In the same sitting... I thought the lady in the Defender was about to pull off a riano 😅 but then had a second go. To be fair the Disco - I mean defender, looked enormous.

Woman in the Volvo had a man outside directing her. 🙄

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
The Merc beside the Volvo looks badly parked too having a knock on effect. Car parking spaces aren't very SUV friendly, but that Volvo isn't the biggest and it's just been swung in

Had to look at the pic again was convinced that was a Disco!!!

riano

RMS Regular
Drives
C63s coupe
This is why I sometimes park over two spaces-car doesn’t actually fit in a lot of spaces and if someone parks beside me there’s no chance of getting in or out of it. I’m actually over the white line on the left and still only just about inside the right 😂
B3600C4F-E5F0-48FB-A782-DA71ACA24E02.jpeg